Free Returns on some sizes and colours
- Outer Material: Three Layer Soft Mesh Upper - Provides breathable comfort. You can also use this unisex Adults' athletic shoes as riding shoes,walking shoes.
- Inner Material: Soft Fabric Lining - Soft fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel. This casual yet fashionable shoe is both durable and easy to wear.
- Sole: Shock Absorbing Shoe Soles - The Rubber sole with built-in air cushion absorbs the impact on the whole foot while outdoor running, jogging, sports.
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Heel Height: 3 centimetres
- Heel Type: Flat
- Shaft Diameter: Medium
- Shoe Width: Medium
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 28.71 x 18.85 x 11.17 cm; 734 Grams
- Date First Available : 25 Mar. 2020
- ASIN : B07SK1Y9JG
- Manufacturer reference : ET-A4742
- Department : Unisex
Best Sellers Rank:
6,078 in Shoes & Bags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Bags)
- 95 in Men's Road Running Shoes
- Customer reviews:
Smarten Unisex Running Shoes Mens Womens Air Shock Absorbing Trainers Fashion Jogging Sports Sneakers
1. Breathable and Comfort
Three layer fabric shoe upper keep your feet dry and comfortable throughout all the seasons.
2. Shock Absorbing and slip-resistant
The running shoe has a flexible rubber sole with air cushion, which can absorb the shock and offer excellent traction, better protect the feet.
3. Various Occasions
The fashion sneaker is suitable for fitness, travel, road trail running, jogging, outdoor sports, fashion leisure, gym workout, walking and casual wear.
4. Warm Prompt:
- If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact us. We are always striving to provide our customers with best service;
- The real color of the item may be slightly differently from the pictures shown on the website caused by many factors such as the brightness of the computer screen or the lighting levels;
- The size is hand-measured, please allow a slight deviation within 2 cm;
5. Running Shoes Men Women Shoe Size Guide
UK 2.5=EU 34=Foot Length 21.4 cm
UK 3=EU 35=Foot Length 22.1 cm
UK 4=EU 36=Foot Length 22.8 cm
UK 4.5=EU 37=Foot Length 23.5 cm
UK 5.5=EU 38=Foot Length 24.1 cm
UK 6.5=EU 39=Foot Length 24.8 cm
UK 7=EU 40=Foot Length 25.5 cm
UK 7.5=EU 41=Foot Length 26.1 cm
UK 8=EU 42=Foot Length 26.8 cm
UK 8.5=EU 43=Foot Length 27.4 cm
UK 9.5=EU 44=Foot Length 28.1 cm
UK 10.5=EU 45=Foot Length 28.8 cm
UK 11=EU 46=Foot Length 29.4 cm
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The kids laughed. Oh how they laughed at these Adidas wannabe's. So yeah. Don't expect to get any street cred from your children who only respect the main brands like Adidas, Nike etc.
However, brand wasn't important for me. No-one is going to see what brand I'm wearing as I am pounding the pavement.
I liked the fact it comes in half sizes. I am 8.5 but usually have to go for size 9. Happy to say the trainers fit perfectly.
The quality of the shoe is surprisingly good. Definitely better than I was expecting.
I wore them recently on a long hike with my wife and they were really comfy. Far better than my previous trainers.
I'm giving it a 5* but suspect my kids would give it a one star just because it doesn't have the right logo and price tag to boot!
By evedris on 26 June 2020
By david jaffari on 14 June 2020
By Amazon Customer on 26 July 2020
First time I wore these, I went for a 30 minute brisk walk, approximately halfway through, my feet began to ache - I took it as my feet just need to get used to them, and maybe slacken the laces a little bit.
The next day I ran my first 5km in a few months in these trainers. Halfway through again, my feet began to ache.
Anyway... two 5km runs later, my feet didn’t ache!
Quite a hard sole, so it takes a bit to get used to. If you’ve got a bit extra money, my advice is to go for a pair of Nike. But with shops closed at the minute, it’s difficult to try before you buy, so these are a good interim pair! They do the job.
Another thing, they didn’t come in a cardboard shoe box, but a plastic ziplock bag - strange!