Top positive review
Good Wallet, some minor downsides.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 18 September 2021
Purchased this wallet as my old cardholder finally broke after a few good years of use.
I wanted to get this one, because of the added note holder. which I missed more than I thought I would with my old one.
Anyway, now to the pros and cons of this wallet.
1. the leather looks and feels amazing, it gives it a really good look and makes it feel a lot more expensive than what it is.
2. The note holder. as mentioned above this was i really nice add-on, for those times I do carry cash, it holds the notes nice and tight inside once folded into your pocket. and it doesn't feel like anything will fall out. it is big enough to hold a reasonable amount of cash. (more than I would ever carry - i use mostly card) but sadly isn't gigantic, so you won't be carrying wads of cash around in it.
3. The extra card pockets, these are a really nice bonus also, I don't use them for my main everyday use cards but I use them for business cards or paper and such. and they hold whatever I put in them nicely.
4. Overall size, the overall size of the wallet for what it is able to hold is amazing, I can fit everything I need + more, and it is still super thin, and not once does it feel bulky or massive inside your pocket.
the cardholder itself holds the cards super nicely and they don't feel loose or like they will fall out even with some force of shaking. However, I was only able to fit 4- 5(was a squeeze) cards. due to them being "bumped" (with writing on). which means it doesn't hold a lot but still is ok. if you only have flat smooth cards, I would reckon you would be able to fit 6 easily + more with a squeeze.
I have very very few cons with this wallet, it truly does feel and works amazingly.
if I had to pick faults with it though they would be:
1. the opening to the note holder is a little small, which means I can't always fit my fingers in to retrieve the notes. (the downside of being a little bigger I guess)
2. the mechanism for popping the cards up, is very stiff. which isn't much of an issue for me, but could be for someone older, or with a disability with their hands. (this could be due to it being new, but it is a lot stiffer than others I have had in the past)
3. the colour is off from the one shown in the images (can be seen in the images attached). I was expecting it to be a lot darker than what it is, but I guess this is due to the lighting they used. but still, be aware the leather is a lot brighter shade of brown than shown in the product images. it's not a huge issue. but still somewhat annoying.
Overall I would highly recommend the wallet for anyone looking for a nice cardholder. with some room for cash, if you're looking to hold a lot of cash though or change, I would look elsewhere.