- Thick brushed back fleece and hard-wearing knee pad inserts combine in this durable and comfortable work pant.
- Side entry zip pockets with poly/cotton twill pocket bags and multiple open pockets on reverse.
- Poly/Cotton Twill
- Machine Wash
- Fastening: Drawstring
- | Relaxed fit | Elasticated waist with drawstrings | Twin Pack |
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 38.89 x 25.9 x 13.1 cm; 1.1 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 14 Dec. 2017
- Manufacturer : Birchwood Price Tools
- Item model number : T54377Twin
- ASIN : B07FYF8S5Z
- Department : Men's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 46,061 in Clothing (See Top 100 in Clothing)
- Customer reviews:
Scruffs Vintage Fleece Jogger Pants Dark Grey (Sizes S-XXL) Knee Pad Insert Workwear Jogging Bottoms Scruffs Fleece Jogger Pants from their Vintage range. Thick brushed back fleece and hard-wearing knee pad inserts combine in this durable and comfortable work pant. Side entry zip pockets with poly/cotton twill pocket bags and multiple open pockets on reverse. Features: - Thick brushed back fleece for durability and comfort - Hard-wearing polyester/cotton twill knee pad inserts - Zipped side entry pockets for secure storage - Multiple open pockets on reverse. - Relaxed fit - Elasticated waist with drawstrings - Colour: Light grey or Dark grey Specifications: - Material: 65% polyester / 35% cotton - Material weight: 280gsm Choose from sizes S-XXL: - S = 30in waist - M = 32in waist - L = 34in waist - XL = 36in waist - XXL = 38in waist Please note: Knee Pads available to buy separately. SCRUFFS - LOOK GOOD WHEN YOU'RE GETTING DIRTY !!
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Before you wear for the first time, put in washing machine, once they're dry, hoover the inside to get rid of any loose fluff.
Recommend, very comfy
But my major gripe is the grey fluff balls produced when taking them off.