JVC Fire TV 43'' Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR LED TV with FreeviewPLay
Want this TV Wall Mounted
- Installation of 1 customer-supplied TV and mounting bracket
- Cable concealment within provider-supplied cover
- Additional cables e.g. HDMI, power and aerial are not included and should be provided by the customer
- Power outlet must be within 1m of mounting location. This service does not include running wiring or creating additional power outlets.
- Securing the TV and load testing the hardware
- Mounting brackets requiring assembly by the pro may result in additional charges
- If additional works are required, additional costs may be incurred
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Your pro will meet you at your home
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
Enhance your purchase
|Screen size||43 Inches|
|Supported Internet services||Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, YouTube|
|Model name||Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR LED Fire TV with Amazon Alexa|
|Refresh rate||50 Hz|
|Special feature||Smart / internet|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Everything looks better in 4K – with four times the resolution of Full HD, you'll marvel at the detail and colour definition
- Plus, with HDR content you'll see a greater depth of colour and brilliant brightness for a more realistic viewing experience. olour and brilliant brightness for a more realistic viewing experience.
- With the Fire TV experience built-in, enjoy thousands of apps, Alexa skills, and channels including Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video, BBC, ITV, Channel 4, Disney, Now and more (subscription fees may apply).
- Easily control your TV with the included Voice Remote with Alexa—plus, launch apps, search for TV shows, play music, switch inputs, control compatible smart home devices, and more, using just your voice
- Fire TV seamlessly integrates live broadcast TV and streaming channels on a unified home screen (TV aerial required). Plus with Freeview Play, you can catch up on any show you've missed over the past 7 days, whenever you like. So, you can watch the programs you love on your own schedule.
Buy it with
Compare with similar items
| || |
LG 43UP75006LF 43 inch 4K UHD HDR Smart LED TV (2021 Model) with Freeview Play, Prime Video, Netflix, Disney+, Google Assistant and Alexa compatible
HISENSE 43A7GQTUK QLED Series 43-inch 4K UHD Dolby Vision HDR Smart TV 60Hz Refresh Rate with YouTube, Netflix, Freeview Play and Alexa Built-in, and Bluetooth, TUV Certificated (2021 NEW)
Panasonic 2020 43 inch HX580BZ 4K LED HDR Smart TV Dolby Vision/Atmos
|Shipping||FREE Delivery . Delivery Details||FREE Delivery . Delivery Details||FREE Delivery . Delivery Details||FREE Delivery . Delivery Details|
|Sold By||Currys||Hughes Electrical||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk|
|Connectivity Technology||Ethernet||Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, HDMI, USB, Ethernet||Bluetooth, Wi-Fi||Ethernet, HDMI, USB, Ethernet, Ethernet|
|Display Resolution Maximum||4K Ultra HD||3840 x 2160 pixels||3840 x 2160||3840 x 2160 pixels|
|Screen Size||43 inches||43 inches||43||43 inches|
|Special Features||smart / internet||—||QLED, 4K UHD, Smart||—|
Energy efficiency class
Visible screen diagonal
43" / 110 cm
- Package Dimensions : 108 x 70.5 x 15.8 cm; 11.31 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 26 Oct. 2021
- Manufacturer : DSG Retail Ltd
- ASIN : B09KCJ371M
- Item model number : LT-43CF810
- Country of origin : United Kingdom
- Best Sellers Rank: 6,000 in Electronics & Photo (See Top 100 in Electronics & Photo)
- Customer reviews:
From the manufacturer
JVC Fire TV is a new generation of television featuring the Fire TV experience built-in and including a Voice Remote with Alexa. With true-to-life 4K Ultra HD picture quality and access to movies and TV shows you love, JVC delivers a TV experience that gets smarter every day. The Voice Remote with Alexa lets you do everything you'd expect from a remote—plus, easily launch apps, search for titles, play music, switch inputs, control compatible smart home devices, and more, using your voice.
Smart but simple in every way. Just plug it in, connect to Wi-Fi, and enjoy.
Endless entertainment – Live TV, streaming movies and TV episodes
Fire TV brings together live broadcast TV and streaming channels on your home screen. Connect a TV aerial and use Alexa to instantly search for and watch live broadcast TV, or choose from a vast catalog of streaming movies and TV shows from Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video, BBC, ITV, Channel 4 and more. Plus, you can subscribe to Discovery, Eurosport Player, Hayu and others to stream even more of your favourite live TV shows (Subscriptions may be required and fees may apply). You can also connect your cable/satellite box or gaming console through one of the TV's HDMI ports.
Control your TV
Use the included Voice Remote with Alexa to easily control TV functions like power, volume, navigation, playback, and input switching—plus, easily launch into Prime Video, Netflix, Live TV, and Apps with quick access buttons.
Find new favourites
Want to watch something new? Press the microphone button and say, “Find dramas,” and Alexa will show you search results from a universal catalogue of integrated apps and channels.
Control your smart home
Enhance your entertainment experience by easily controlling your compatible smart home devices with Alexa. Simply use your voice to do things like adjust the lights, set the temperature, check your cameras and more.
Get more out of Alexa
Go beyond streaming with Alexa skills. Want to order pizza? Check the score? Play a game? Alexa can do that too!
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After setting it up I pressed the power button. Nothing happened. Pressed it again. Still nothing. Changed the remote batteries. Still nothing. Then after a few minutes it came on. I did a software update after the prompt. Then the very awkward task of selecting apps. It seems like once it’s been on a while it’s ok but from “cold” it’s extremely slow. I asked my echo dot to turn on the TV and it responds with “TV isn’t responding” so Alexa integration is lacking as well
I wish I’d never bought this TV to be honest. It’s a shame the Fire Tv software can’t be removed from it so that I can just use it as a TV.
I remember JVC TVs from when I was a kid, they worked until you replaced with something better. These fail a lot sooner.