Free Returns on some sizes and colours
- ★BREATHABLE WARM LINING:-------Our shoes lining use the fine artificial short plush, completely wrapped your feet, so that your feet in the winter no longer feel cold, and high-quality artificial plush is not easy to fall off and more warm.
- ★CONVENIENT & STYLISH ------- side zipper for easy entry, we can easy to put on and take off the shoes. Stylish design with quilted patterning, embroidered lettering, well matches with all your clothes
- Outer Material: ★NOT 100% Waterproof Upper:------- WARM TIPS: Please avoid deep&long time water immersion
- Inner Material: Synthetic Fur
- Sole: Rubber
- Closure: Zip
- Heel Height: 2 centimetres
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 10 x 10 x 10 cm; 500 Grams
- Date First Available : 18 Jan. 2019
- Manufacturer : gracosy
- ASIN : B07MX9FJ53
- Item model number : GRACOSYUKBEATT17446
- Department : Women's
- Customer reviews:
Fur Lined Winter Ankle Short Boots Slip on Waterproof Snow Boots Casual Warm Faux Suede Bootie for Womes
Below it will help us choose right size for shoes:
Size Chart :
CN 36 = UK/2.5
CN 37 = UK/3
CN 38 = UK/4
CN 39 = UK/5
CN 40 = UK/5.5
CN 41 = UK/6
CN 42 = UK/6.5
CN 43 = UK/7
Please note our brand shoes size not EU size!
Shoe Type:Warm Boots
Upper Material: Faux Suede
Outsole Material: Rubber
Toe Type:Round Toe
Closure Type: Slip On
Occasion: Casual,Work,Outdoors Sport
1*pair of shoes(without box)
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By A L on 11 November 2018
Time will tell how long they will last, but so far so good!
I also wore them to a craft fair (I was selling) so I was standing in a very cold marquee for 4 hours in December with nothing on the floor but grass/mud. All the other stallholders were complaining that their feet were freezing. Mine were toasty!
Overall I am really pleased, these are great boots for the money and really do keep your feet toasty warm. Will be taking them to Norway at the end of the year!