|Brand size||UK||EU||US||Heel to toe|
- SCIENCE AND MAGIC: Take a ride in a superbly cushioned new kind of slides for women and men. Inspired by your evolving lifestyle, the LiteRide sandal collection was created to be worn on your terms, at any pace
- INNOVATIVE COMFORT: Next generation LiteRide foam insoles are super-soft, incredibly light and extraordinary resilient. These slides for men and women offer sink-in softness for innovative comfort
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Inner Material: Manmade
- Sole: Synthetic
- Closure: Slip On
- Heel Height: 1.29 inches
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 12.7 x 12.7 x 1.78 cm; 198.45 Grams
- Date First Available : 26 Jan. 2018
- Manufacturer : Crocs
- ASIN : B074F7KZX2
- Item model number : 205183
- Department : Women's
- Best Sellers Rank: 5,709 in Shoes & Bags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Bags)
- Customer reviews:
Lite ride slide
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Bought these sliders as my between the toes sketchers were wearing out. My first thoughts were they look soo nice, they felt nice and soft, dealt with the heat well. But I had/ have a big problem. The band bit you slide your foot into is made from soft, not very stretchy rubber, and so, if like myself you have wide feet, then the band is very unforgiving. I struggle to get my feet into it, and when I do it becomes slightly uncomfortable after a while. Not to mention the imprint of loads of small holes from the rubber band, now all over an arch of your foot lol. I do like these I genuinely do, they really are comfy and nice to walk in, but the band needs to be changed. Or maybe order 2 sizes up. I went one size up and I still had this issue. Hope it helps ya. Stay safe
Nice. But I wouldn't pay more than £20 for a pair of these Crocs. They'll never equal the sheer quality and comfort of 'Kswiss' tube sandals that are no longer available anywhere in the galaxy (sad face) but they're the closest runner up.
I even wore them on a couple of evenings with a maxi dress when I should have been wearing fancier (but less comfortable) shoes. I figured the dress was long enough to hide them!
Super comfy. I wear them round the house now. They'll probably fall apart from overuse before my next hol!
The only negative with these sliders is if you have wide feet, the cross band may be a little tight.
In the same category as Adidas Adilette, Nike SolarSoft.
Excellent product and highly recommended.