beister Mens Clogs Non Slip Water Shoes with Adjustable Strap, Lightweight Slip on Mules Garden Kitchen Outdoor Beach Yard Pool Shower Summer Sandals Slippers
Free Returns on some sizes and colours
|Brand size||UK||Heel to toe|
|6||6||9.7 - 9.8|
|7||7||10 - 10.2|
|8||8||10.2 - 10.4|
|9||9||10.6 - 10.8|
|10||10||10.8 - 11|
|11||11||11 - 11.2|
- ADJUSTABLE HEEL STRAP: These crocs-like clog shoes featured with an adjustable heel strap, fulfills two different kinds of wearing style. Adjust the strap to the front, the classic clog will become a pair of comfortable slip-on slippers; To the back, a pair of water sandals makes you walking and running more stable.
- HOLE UPPER VAMP: The vamp with round holes, which allows these walking sandals quick-drying, breathable and not easy to hold water. Keep you stay away from foot sweating and foot odor. The unique vamp design let you look fashion in everyday wear!
- Outer Material: Rubber
- Sole: Ethylene Vinyl Acetate
- Closure: Pull On
- Heel Height: 2 centimetres
- Shoe Width: Medium
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 29.2 x 14.4 x 8.8 cm; 390 Grams
- Date First Available : 3 Jun. 2020
- ASIN : B089DBKR7H
- Manufacturer reference : BI-SL-003
- Department : Men's
- Customer reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have no idea if he liked them or they fit and didn't care because the smell from them was so vile it stunk out the ground floor within about 15 minutes. They were put back in the bag and into the conservatory until I could return them.
Once again the dog found my Crocks and to be honest I was fed of people taking the piss .
Found Amazon’s alternatives on line and thought I’d give them a go .
For the price they are great ! Wouldn’t suggest going on a big walk as I have found the materials can Chafe on prolonged use but they are great to have as house shoes, back door she’s to run out to the garden and soo on
Would advise getting one size or 1/2 a size bigger as they are a little on the smaller side
Definitely won’t last as long as crocks but great value for what they are
I have difficulty in choosing and buying footwear as I have had the toes from my left foot amputated and have to wear insoles to compensate for the loss. the insoles are made specifically for my feet and not the general type on sale which can sometimes cause fitting problems but that was not the case here, the insoles fitted very well and the shoes now get worn every day.
I wanted something a bit like my trainers but without a heel so they're easy to put on and off.
I was worried that these were going to be really plasticky but actually they seem ok, perfectly comfortable and they look good.