- Equipped with two side pockets for extra storage when needed
- Designed with a regular fit that offers perfect balance of freedom of movement
- 100% Polyamide
- Core 18 Rain
- Regular Fit
- Designed with a full front Zip closure that continues with a hood for better coverage and for an easy on and off
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
adidas Core 18 rain jacket
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
At less than £20 you know what you're getting.
It is OK. 2 Caveats if you're running:
1. the hood can't tie down so it bangs off the back of the head (especially if windy).
If you like the hood up - fine. I don't - so I stapled it together round the neckline.
2. the zip was jamming 3 out of the first 4 times I used the jacket.
I've cut off the inside zip seam from top to bottom which has solved the problem.
The zipped pockets are also massive lol , you could easily lose a set of keys in there , also the pockets appear at a funny angle , not a natural angle for your hands.
Apart from that it does look like it will keep you dry when out walking in the rain.
2, I generally keep it in the car in case it rains.
3, Had a couple of compliments about this jacket when wearing this (Bonus).
4, Only downside is that the zip occasionally gets caught in the jacket when you go to zip it up.
5, Worth a buy.
Cheap crap do not buy. For a few weeks I thought I had finally got something that wasn’t made as cheap as
Possible for amazon ..... wrong crap crap crap thinking of leaving amazon