Free Returns on some sizes and colours
- Cucitura internal 17 cm
- Anti-humidity climalite fabric
- 100% Polyester
- Machine Wash
- Fastening: Pull On
- Parma 16
- Elastic waistband with drawstring
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 27 x 17 x 1 cm; 80 Grams
- Date First Available : 13 Jan. 2020
- Manufacturer : Adidas
- Item model number : AJ5892
- ASIN : B07SS6ZYRN
- Department : Unisex Kids
- Customer reviews:
Shorts by adidas
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Upon holding the shorts up to some light or even day time, they are see through... No joke.. Put them on and stand outside... You will get some looks alright, yes they are EXTREMELY lightweight and comfy, but they are see through so if you are going to wear them, use boxers etc underneath but they are cheap which is to be expected and nice cool shorts for around the house.. I will buy another pair just for this reason alone, to stand outside and let the neighbours bask in my see through shorts.
I bought these on this basis for use with a football kit - when delivered its clear that they don't have any inner brief.??
Adidas do an identical parma 16 with the inner brief so not sure why these are advertised as such??
Unfortunately when shorts arrived they are not as shown and are all red with no white piping.
I guess for the money I should expect not to get as advertised but very disappointing
1. The size charts are incomprehensible. After Medium there are lots of numbers which I took to be centimetres on waist measurement. So ordered accordingly ( had tried Amazon help re sizing but totally useless so felt I had to order blind) . Turns out the size I ordered is for a child age 7-8 and not an adult Large ( or XL) .
2. Shorts / delivery arrived 2 days after latest delivery time advised after ordering.
3. Shorts have no pockets, and ( as somebody else has commented) are so thin you can see right through them. Definitely not suitable for competitive tennis. Very disappointed in the quality - not what you would expect from Adidas. I e never bought clothing on line before and this experience makes me very unlikely to do so ever again - pandemic or not.
Amazon should really improve their sizing information and make it clear if things are for adults or children.
Now I have to go through the whole hassle of sending them back - complete waste of time, effort and no doubt money. Shambles………..