|Brand size||UK||Heel to toe|
- [STRETCHABLE FABRIC UPPER]: Whether it's naturally breathable materials, technical membranes and meshes or Active Air technology, our shoes help you move more comfortably
- [EASY ON AND OFF]: Are you tired of just lacing your darn shoes every time? These women's walking shoes feature elasticated straps for easy wear and comfort without compromising on style
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Inner Material: Mesh
- Sole: Rubber
- Closure: Pull On
- Heel Height: 1.98 inches
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Care and Cleaning:
Don't wash by machine. Air dry. Avoid extreme heat.
- Upper Material: Knit mesh fabric
- Water Resistance: Non-Waterproof
- Lined Material: Knit fabric
- Arch support: With arch support
- Sole Material: Ultra-light PU sole
Enhance your athleisure look with the ZHR Women's Walking Shoes.
These women trainers are perfect for women on the go.
Kick off your walking routine in this pair of ZHR Tennis Shoes featuring an array of comfort- and ventilation-enhancing features.
The slip-on silhouette offers versatile style characterized by a clean-lined, breathable and flexible mesh insole, stylish perforated upper with padded tongue and collar support added comfort that fits seamlessly into your life.
Complete with cushioning in the mid sole and soft MD sole offers ultra-lightweight, responsive cushioning.
- Platform: Approx 0.78 inch
- Back heel: Approx 1.96 inch
- Memory Foam insole
Women Walking Shoes with Elastic Cuff is easy to put on and off. Soft and elastic material makes you feel like only wear socks.
Arch support with memory foam insoles, provides support and exceptional cushioning, ensuring comfort during your walk
A well-cushioned sole keeps you energized every step of the way.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Unfortunately I don't find these comfortable to walk in at all. This could be due to Achilles injury I picked up a few days before getting these however as they make both my feet and legs ache lots I think that's more down to the shoe and not my injury.