|Item Weight||566 Grams|
|Item Weight||566 g|
YYTIANYY Flip flop Japanese Traditional Geta Clogs Wooden Unisex Man Woman Oriental Ethnic Samurai Kimono Sandals Flats Flip Flops-Color2_36 Wooden slippers (Color : Color5, Size : 36)
- Traditional Japanese sandals are called wooden shoes. Japanese wood log uses very high-quality materials, it is best to wear Geta. Because of wearing kimono and hakama, Kita is also very popular in Japan.
- This wooden log slippers is good for your health, because wooden insoles can help you release sweat, remove unpleasant odors and prevent beriberi. Can be worn at home and outdoors.
- Wear wooden Geta, funny birthday or holiday gifts and Halloween party uniforms every day.
- Unique flip-flops, non-slip soles, durable.
- Scope of application: can be used as wooden decorations for daily wear, fun for birthday or holiday gifts, uniforms for Halloween parties, and wooden wood for cosplay parties.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
By directly touching the soles of the feet on a hard flat tree, you can stimulate the soles of the feet and promote circulation, and improve the function of the brain.
It also affects flat feet, but this is also due to the weight of the entire back of the arch that forms the arch.
The sound is very good when walking.
There are many health benefits.
When you put on the wooden logs, your toes will naturally spread out.
Prevent athlete's foot and maintain good breathability.
Since geta almost walks barefoot, it can prevent and relieve flat feet.
Tips: I suggest you choose 1-2 more size bigger
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|