Free Returns on some sizes and colours
|Brand size||UK||Heel to toe|
|6 - 9.5||6 - 9.5||6 - 9.5|
|9 - 12||9 - 12||9 - 12|
- BREATHABLE FABRIC - More softness and comfort with 80% Combed Cotton, 17% Nylon, 3% Spandex. Our socks can keep your feet cool and dry all day due to Exclusive Moisture Wicking Management.
- PERFECT ELASTICITY - Elastic rubber bands are used in the welt and foot arch to make sure the socks hold up in shape and fit snugly, comfortably attached to your feet without any sense of constraint.
- 79.7% Cotton, 17.8% Polyamide, 2.5% Elastane
- Machine Wash
- Y-HEEL DESIGN - Y-heel with ribbed arch and reinforced cushion makes our socks wearproof and comfortable, providing perfect foot comfort during walking or any other sports activities.
- FOOT PROTECTION - The socks are of high-density texture with great elasticity, which can well ease the impact and reduce friction, effectively protecting your feet from painful blisters.
- MULTI PERFORMANCE - Our Athletic Socks are breathable and comfortable! Ideal for sports - trekking, walking, running, mountaineering, climbing, skiing, snowboarding, backpacking, traveling, various athletic pursuits or daily wear.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 26.8 x 18 x 4.2 cm; 240 Grams
- Date First Available : 15 Jun. 2018
- Manufacturer : YUEDGE
- Item model number : HM1805
- ASIN : B07DRFZMWC
- Department : Men's
- Best Sellers Rank: 3,329 in Clothing (See Top 100 in Clothing)
- Customer reviews:
YUEDGE Men's Wicking Cushion Anti Blister Leisure Crew Socks Multi Performance Athletic Socks
Categories: Men's Socks/Trekking Walking socks/Sports socks/Work socks
Fabric Ingredients: 80% Combed Cotton, 17% Polyamide, 3% Spandex
L (Men Shoe 6-9 UK Size/38.5-43.5 EU Size)
XL (Men Shoe 9-11.5 UK Size/43.5-46 EU Size)
Net Weight: 2.64 oz/pair
Package Contents: 3 Pairs of socks
Much as your footwear, socks wearing during trails can also have a significant effect on your comfort.
YUEDGE terry padded socks with unique design can effectively help reduce pain, blisters, pressure and moisture.
To avoid shrinking or losing softness and elasticity, please follow the washing instructions:
Wash inside out with similar colors at a water temperature of not above 30°C or 86°F.
Machine washable. Do not Iron. Do not tumble dry with high temperature.
Terry of high-density texture with great elasticity, it can well ease the impact and reduce friction, effectively help protect your feet from painful blisters.
Cool in summer, warm in winter, our hiking socks definitely won't let you down.
With quality fabric, advanced weaving technology and excellent moisture absorption and perspiration effect, our socks can keep your feet cool and dry all day.
Our socks have exquisitely designed Y-heel stitching, full wrapping, reducing foot pressure, comfortable to wear.
Ideal for various sports activities
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now properly field tested, I'm happy to report that one year on, these socks are still the best thing ever. Worn time and again for dog walking and mountain biking, they have withstood everything I've thrown at them. Having ridden while wearing them in some seriously boggy conditions, they actively wick any water away from your skin leaving them warm and dry. There have been times when fellow riders have been suffering quite badly with frozen extremities. I've been recommending these bad boys left right and centre.
Never once did my feet feel cold, although they cooled slightly as we slowed down at around 3500 feet on the ascent and they always felt comfortable. My feet were also blister free.
I would highly recommend these socks.
Bought these based off reviews and can honestly say they are the best hiking socks i've owned. I took them up Scafell pike this weekend, managed to get up and down in just shy of 5 hours, scrambling terrain for the most part and not one blister when I took them off which made me very happy. They are a lot softer than normal hiking socks so there is no cheap feel to them.
Not sure how they will stand up to regular use or if you're doing 10 hour walks, but I think they are definitely a good call for comfort, practicality and use.
I've got pretty standard ankles / calves, these socks are superbly comfortable in every way except for one important area, the top is doubled over and has quite powerful elastic, so they literally cut the blood off leaving dents in my legs after wearing.
After a few days of suffering, I gave in and took a pair of scissors and removed the top 10mm, the doubled over bit, now they are a comfy all day sock.
On another issue, one pairs stitching sprung a hole in the heal from day one.
For the price I expected more.
Bottom line: nice material and comfortable when modified!