Other Sellers on Amazon
Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from London General Insurance Company Ltd. £7.69
- From the moment your product’s delivered it will be covered for accidental damage and any mechanical/electrical faults not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. Cover is for UK residents who are over 18 years old.
- No added costs when making a claim; no excess to pay or any charges for parts, labour or callout.
- Easy to make a claim by phone or email. If your product can’t be repaired, it will either be replaced or we’ll issue an Amazon e-gift card to the value of a replacement.
- Cancel anytime: Full refund within 45 days if no claim has been made, pro-rated refund thereafter less claim costs.
- For full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms and conditions by following the link(s) provided. Please note that another insurance product which has different terms might be available on our website when accessed on a laptop or desktop PC.
Xbox Wireless Controller + USB-C Cable (Xbox Series X/S)
- Experience the modernised design of the Xbox Wireless Controller, featuring Sculpted surfaces and refined geometry for enhanced comfort during gameplay
- play wirelessly or use the included 9ft USB-C cable for a wired gaming experience
- stay on target with a hybrid D-pad and textured grip on the triggers, bumpers, and back case
- use the Xbox Accessories App to Remap buttons and create custom controller profiles for your favourite games
- plug in any supported headset with the 3.5mm audio jack
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Batteries : 2 AA batteries required.
- Rated : Not PEGI rated
- Product Dimensions : 17.8 x 7.2 x 17.7 cm; 490 Grams
- Release date : 19 Nov. 2020
- ASIN : B08JW624NN
- Item model number : 1V8-00002
- Best Sellers Rank: 628 in PC & Video Games (See Top 100 in PC & Video Games)
- Customer reviews:
Experience the modernised design of the Xbox Wireless Controller, featuring sculpted surfaces and refined geometry for enhanced comfort during gameplay. Play wirelessly or use the included 9ft USB-C cable for a wired gaming experience. Stay on target with a hybrid d-pad and textured grip on the triggers, bumpers, and back case. Use the Xbox Accessories App to remap buttons and create custom controller profiles for your favourite games. Quickly pair and Switch between supported consoles, PCs, and mobile phones or tablets. Plug in any supported headset with the 3.5mm audio jack.* * controller features a USB-C port. Compatible with select devices and operating system versions. Some functionality not supported via Bluetooth. Go to Xbox.Com/controller-compatibility for more information. Button mapping available via Xbox Accessories App for Xbox series x, Xbox One, and Windows 10.
Xbox Wireless Controller + USB-C Cable
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There are some new additions to the recent design that I was pleasantly suprised by. The gripping on the back and triggers which usually on 3rd party pads is terrible but the new xbox pad pulls it off just right. The buttons (x,y,a,b) seem to be a touch more sturdy with a tad less travel making them a bit easier to use. The usb C is so much easier to plug in/out. The overall size and weight has been reduced by just a mill or so making it fit in the hands a bit better. The sticks have been reduced an tiny fraction making them slide less on the thumbs when you get into heavy action.
All in all I have to give them due on this one and it is truly the next xbox pad and worthy. I can see many hours of enjoyment so I am hoping there has been a quality upgrade along with the other additions since usually I only get 6 months out of their pads so I'm hoping thiese last a bit longer.
The controller works well most of the time, i sit around 3 -> 4 meters away from my PC and the controller will randomly drop out probably once an hour and then quickly reconnect. I am not sure if this is my PC or the controller. Also occasionally the controller will misbehave and in game motion will be clunky, which again is likely bluetooth issues.
Otherwise the controller its self is good, it fits the hand well, buttons feel satisfying and the plastic shell is comfortable in the hand.
Whether this is a refurb or a knock off batch been sold as New I cannot say but very strange indeed considering this was not from a 3rd party but Amazon.
Was going to keep it and use it with a usb-c to usb-c wire but every time I was going to use it I had to go to my sons room to borrow his cable.
Why does Microsoft make everything require more effort.
I paired a Logitech mouse in seconds. Why after 2 days does this thing not work on wireless.
Returning as not fit for my purpose. Shame looked very well built.
It connects via Bluetooth without any problems to my Pixel 2 phone, a Raspberry Pi400, an old Lynx 7 Windows tablet and an 2018 iPad. It just won't pair with either a Bluetooth 4.0 USB Dongle or a Bluetooth 5.0 USB Dongle in my PC. I know the dongles work on the PC as they both pick up other Bluetooth devices without problems.
I've updated the software in the controller via the XBOX accessories app, but still it doesn't work.