Xbox Wireless Controller – Robot White
- Experience the modernized design of the Xbox Wireless Controller in Robot White, featuring sculpted surfaces and refined geometry for enhanced comfort and effortless control during gameplay
- Stay on target with textured grip on the triggers, bumpers, and back case and with a new hybrid D-pad for accurate, yet familiar input
- Make the controller your own by customizing button mapping with the Xbox Accessories app
- Plug in any compatible headset with the 3.5mm audio headset jack
- Includes Xbox Wireless and Bluetooth technology for wireless gaming on supported consoles, Windows 10 PCs, Android and tablets
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Product detailsEdition:Controller Robot White
- Batteries : AA batteries required. (included)
- Rated : Unknown
- Language : English
- Product Dimensions : 7 x 17 x 18 cm; 475 Grams
- Release date : 10 Nov. 2020
- ASIN : B087VLP2RT
- Item model number : QAS-00002
- Best Sellers Rank: 120 in PC & Video Games (See Top 100 in PC & Video Games)
- Customer reviews:
Experience the modernized design of the Xbox Wireless Controller in Robot White, featuring sculpted surfaces and refined geometry for enhanced comfort during gameplay. Stay on target with a hybrid D-pad and textured grip on the triggers, bumpers, and back case. Seamlessly capture and share content such as screenshots, recordings, and more with the new Share button. Use the Xbox Accessories app to remap buttons and create custom controller profiles for your favourite games. Quickly pair with, play on, and switch between devices including Xbox Series X, Xbox One, Windows 10 PCs, Android. Plug in any compatible headset with the 3.5mm audio jack
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There are three options for use on PC:
1) Cable (which isnt provided)
2) WIreless (needs a special adapter, not provided)
Bluetooth, does not work. After updating the controller on my xbox and downloading latest drivers etc, the bluteooth will intermittently drop out, and when it is actually connected the buttons generally dont work, or one of the buttons will bug and you will find it constantly scrolling down.
No help available on their website, effectively if you want a wireless controller for your PC, you would need to buy this item and then spend another £20 on their wireless adapter.
Shame on xbox, all controller is the same apart from battery bay which means can't use previous xbox 1 controller rechargeable docking station.
By Mustafa Rahman on 24 November 2020
I tried updating the firmware on the controller and the Bluetooth driver on my PC but had no luck. Some users have reported that using the Windows Wireless Adaptor has fixed these issues but it's either sold out everywhere or being sold at a massive markup...
Until prices stabilise for this, I've had to buy a USB-C cable to make this controller useable with my PC.
When wired, this controller works perfectly. Feels nice in the hand but for anyone looking to buy a controller for use with a PC, I'd strongly recommend just buying an Xbox One controller if it's cheaper.