- Waterproof mesh upper,Hydroshield Membrane and Moisture-wicking mesh lining,keeps feet dry and warm during walks through mud and snow
- Rubber Toe Cap protection and Rubber Outsole for optimal trail grip，molded TPU ankle support.You will find it very aggressive,perfectly grab the rocks and give good traction
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Inner Material: Textile
- Sole: Rubber
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Heel Height: 2 centimetres
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 31.75 x 25.4 x 11.43 cm; 680.39 Grams
- Date First Available : 24 April 2018
- Manufacturer : XPETI
- ASIN : B07C3D3TBP
- Item model number : X000007-070
- Department : Men's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,247 in Shoes & Bags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Bags)
- Customer reviews:
XPETI brand is created by a group of outdoor enthusiasts.Driven by passion for adventures and connections with the nature.
With a simple belief "Inspired by Nature",encoureages people to set forth on their journey,to enjoy the sunshine,air,mountain,storm and all that nature granted.
XPETI Waterproof Hiking Walking Boots for Men
- Waterproof mesh upper and X-DRY Membrane waterproof.
- Rubber Toe cap protection and Rubber outsole for optimal trail grip while hiking. You will find it that a very aggressive sole to grab the rocks and give good traction.
- Molded TPU ankle support and Moisture-wicking mesh lining. Integrated inserted EVA midsole, Light weight and Sturdy enough even when carrying weight.
- 200 Grams Thinsulate Insulation for -25℃. Integrated inserted EVA Midsole.
1.If wide feet,wear with thick socks please choose half or one size up.
2.When using for the first time,please loosen the laces as much as possible then adjust the tightness of the boots according to the height of the instep.
3.Keep tightened gaiters at top in long grass,especially the long wet grass/wheat.
4.Cleaning method: Dry naturally, avoid sunlight, the exposure time should not exceed 20 minutes.
Please kindly note:
This Camouflage boots is a WATER-RESISTANT style only,not waterproof.
Waterproof mesh upper,X-DRY Membrane,keep dry in wet weather.
Non-slip,breathable,lightweight,warm.perfect for hiking and outdoor.
Shaft measures approximately from arch.
Works well when hiking through rocky areas and wet mud, prevent from sliping.
Fits for Hiking,trekking,mountaineering, hiking,travel etc.
Integrated inserted EVA Midsole, Light weight and Sturdy enough even when carrying weight.
Toe Cape Protection
molding rubber toe cap provide special protection for your feet.
waterproof mesh upper and X-DRY Membrane waterproof, keeps feet dry and warm.
aggressive sole to grab the rocks and give good traction,integrated inserted EVA Midsole.
molding TPU at heel provide perfect protection and support.
|Thermator 8" Hiking Boots Men||Thermator 6" Hiking Boots Men||Men's X-Force Tactical Boots||Crest Thermo Hking Boots Men Black||Crest Thermo Hking Boots Men Grey|
|Designed For||Hiking Walking and Multifunction||Hiking Walking and Multifunction||Hiking Walking and Multifunction||Hiking Walking and Multifunction||Hiking Walking and Multifunction|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One month on: I've walked about 12 miles a week in them and I'm completely satisfied. They have not leaked at all and after a little initial discomfort around the ankles, I find them very comfortable. For me, the lace tension has to be adjusted so as the ankles are not loose but not tight either. Perfect!
Two months on: Walking in wet grass my feet get wet. The fabric behind the laces seems to be very porous. I could not recommend these as wet weather boots. Not much of a problem for me, if it's really wet I wear my wellies. But rating reduced to 4 stars. I still really like them.
By Poetic Justice on 3 January 2020
Build-quality was fine. They looked nice and sturdy, they were well presented and the materials were all good quality, but they weren't for me I'm afraid.
Boots are easy lacing, which was excellent for getting in and out of my tent. No fighting with tight boots and falling over!
Have since used them daily on my dog walking route. Usually the 10k was give me aching feet but not so with these. And still no leaks.
Immediately realised that the boots are extremely sturdy and solid as mentioned by a few reviewers.
They are very comfortable for long walks, waterproof (so far) and even easy to clean, not had any blisters or even a need to wear in as required with most hiking boots.
Laces require changing, the original ones are just not up to the job and loosen rather quickly.
Highly recommended if you can and want to change laces to something better.