Free Returns on some sizes and colours
|S||S||26 - 30||32 - 36|
|M||M||28 - 32||34 - 38|
|L||L||30 - 34||36 - 40|
|XL||XL||32 - 36||38 - 42|
|XXL||XXL||34 - 38||40 - 44|
- Ergonomic design, 3D cutting and advanced sewing process make it comfortable to wear on.
- Functional breathable, moisture absorption and sweat releasing fabrics will help maintain good breathability and efficient sweat releasing, so that you will not feel stuffy, the fabrics will not stick to your skin, and you will stay breathable, cool and dry for a long time when cycling.
- 80% Polyamide, 20% Elastane
- Fastening: Pull On
- Using 4D high-density breathable sponge cushion, good breathability and high elastic restoring force of sponge, effectively relieve hip pain or discomfort caused when riding (It is recommended to choose high sponge cushion, for sensitive skin, silicone cushion may cause allergies, while the cushion of high breathability and elasticity has better breathability comfort and safety compared to silicone cushion.)
- There is a large area of exquisite light reflecting LOGO design on the front and back of shorts, which will make you safer and more dynamic during the night while cycling.
- Large areas of high-cost non-slip materials at the bottom of shorts will effectively prevent your shorts from moving up and down while cycling, and also reduces the likelihood of irritability caused by friction during exercise.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 26.3 x 23.8 x 6.1 cm; 170 Grams
- Date First Available : 12 Mar. 2018
- Manufacturer : SouKe
- ASIN : B07PVTT25W
- Department : Men's
- Best Sellers Rank: 5,237 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- 10 in Men's Cycling Shorts
- Customer reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Yes, a £80 pair will be better than a £20 pair but this pair isn't bad at all.
They are pretty stretchy and I am 32 waist, 185cm, medium build and ordered size M pretty spot on.
Build quality seems to be good as far as £20 goes.
Now here comes why 4*:
1. The pad, probably is too thick, so not as comfortable as I expected - it's fine in the first 45 mins, then I started to feel numbness. Not unbearable at all and still miles better than normal shorts, but I do wonder there are reasons people pay the extra £50/£60 for well known brands.
2. Not a deal breaker but I cannot stop wondering why - the logo XGC on the side is the wrong way! When riding and legs being almost horizontal, the XGC words are actually upside down. Why? I mean it's not high tech or anything, is it that hard to print the logo the right way?
To summary, it's 4*, but more like a 4+*. If they printed the logo the right way I might have given a 5*. As far as £20 cycling shorts and probably your first pair goes, this does the job and does the job well.
Don’t expect Le Col or Castelli type equipment, these are 20ish quid. Therefore the pad is good for about an hour before the pressure is noticeable on your sit bones. After an hour the ride becomes very uncomfortable.
The material of the chamois is very good, I’ve had no chafing and wicking qualities are very good.
The material of the shorts themselves is also very good and stretch very comfortably and importantly do not cut into the waist.
I particularly like the silicone grips on the thighs to stop the shorts from riding up.
They do remain in place very well while riding, but do shift if you stand on the bike or get off. But they’re shorts not a bib, you need to expect that.
All in all pleased with the product but will need to invest in a better product for longer rides.
Quality so far seems exceptionally for the price. The shorts are quite stretchy and the material is breathable and the design is attractive. I’m 6ft and about 14st (muscular build so my thighs are quite big) and the large fit like a glove. I normally wear 34 waist jeans which can be a little big at the waist but well fitted elsewhere.
The padding is very good and I felt adequately supported me on my 8 mile ride to work and back. Having washed them the once, they have washed very well and there was no change in size or elasticity.
I would wholeheartedly recommend these shorts - in fact I will be buying another pair. I have also, on the back of this purchase, ordered the cycling shirt which I received today and that too seems great quality for the small price.
After prolonged use, I shall update my review if there is any change - if not, I’ll probably be buying many more products from this brand.