|Price:|| £19.99 £23.99
Free Returns on some sizes and colours
|Brand size||UK Size||Waist||Hip|
- Extra Comfort: Heavy-duty cargo work shorts are extremely comfortable at work as they do not restrict your movement. You can roam freely even when you are loaded with your tools and the breathable material keeps the exhaustion away.
- Available Waist Band Sizes: One size does not fit all. Therefore, we are offering these Redhawk cargo work shorts in all seven regular sizes i.e., 30, 32, 34, 36, 38, 40 & 42 inches.
- 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton
- Fastening: Zipper, Button
- Cargo Shorts
- Cordura Reinforced Holster Pockets & Back Pockets: Good cargo shorts offer huge storage to house all your tools in a compact place. In Redhawk cargo work shorts you have the facility to keep all your tools inside wide pockets. The holster pockets are Cordura reinforced to ensure extra strength at this stress area while the back pockets offer extra storage. So, forget to carry your tool bag with you all the time because these heavy-duty work shorts are enough to support your work.
- Package Dimensions : 30.9 x 30.8 x 5.2 cm; 640 Grams
- Date First Available : 28 May 2021
- Manufacturer : WrightFits
- Item model number : WWRHSB31030
- ASIN : B07DGWK7Q5
- Department : Men's
- Best Sellers Rank: 105 in Clothing (See Top 100 in Clothing)
- Customer reviews:
More of What You Want!!!!!!!
Our vision is to provide trustworthy and reliable products and services to our valued customers. We focus on the quality of our products and customer convenience.
Trust and no compromise on quality back up our products’. Our devoted services are available to our web customers at any time.
WRIGHTFITS REDHAWK SHORTS
WrightFits Men Redhawk Holster Work Shorts is incredibly comfortable made with Poly-cotton i.e. 65% polyester and 35% cotton. These heavy-duty shorts are extremely durable and lightweight with GSM 300. Wonderful combat summer shorts come in 7 different waist sizes & These stylish stunning work shorts are available in three colors: Black, Grey, and Khaki.
- They’re perfect tools holding partner for everyone who has lots of work to do with several tools. You can carry along a hammer, ruler, knife, measuring tape, calipers, wrenches, screwdrivers, etc
- All the necessary tools in your shorts. They’re specially designed to be durable and strong to hold heavy tools e.g.hammer, inclinometers, etc.
- Triple-needle stitching with button fastening
- Available Waist Sizes: 30W, 32W, 34W, 36W, 38W, 40W and 42W (inches)
- Available Colors: Black, Grey, and Khaki
Holster Pockets: These Holster pockets are the main storage room to house several tools like
Moreover, they offer you three different loops to store different sized tools.
Cargo Pockets: Cargo Pocket on the sides helps you keep large items with convenient access like,
Cargo pockets come with covers and a lock. Items kept in this are safest and no chance to get lost.
Mobile Pocket: Mobile has become the most important part of our life. So, keep your mobile phones close to you as well as safe in mobile pocket designed near tighs on Shorts.
One Ruler & Knife Pocket with Hammer Loop. The knife is something that you can’t carry with negligence. So, specialized rulers and knife pockets store them with appropriate care.
Hammer loop protects your foot from the most serious danger. It contain strong hammer loops to hold heavy hammers properly.
Back pockets. In back pockets, you can carry along soft items such as
basically, all those things which will not hurt.
YKK Zip : Whereas, these Cargo Shorts contains the best YKK Zip. Now you don’t get worried about repairing zips after every wash.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Theyve been on site and through the washing machine and dryer a good few times and the material is still going strong.
My only issue is theres no good spot for a hammer but thats not a major issue.
I'd definitely buy again.
I bought these shorts in anticipation of the 31 deg Temps forecast, I work in a aircraft hangar environment where the Temps went upto the high 30,s and found wearing these shorts a great improvement on the standard company uniform. I would definitely recommend them in such conditions, on a building site they would be a breeze!
No security flaps to the back pockets. Oh well, I like the colour but deWalt shorts have more useful features......but alas only in grey.
Overall I like them and they should serve me well.
I wear them in work where its always quite hot (moulding shop) but these are perfect loads of pockets too I will be ordering a few more soon.
On the plus side, they are rugged, protective and have lots of useful pockets, so you pay your money and take your choice. Personally, I prefer a much lighter pair that cost half the price. Sorry.
Good quality shorts at an excellent price
You don't need to buy the expensive brands when you have a product like these reasonably priced & high quality.
Thank you from a satisfied customer.