- RELAXED FIT SILHOUETTE. These cargo pants sit at the natural waist with a relaxed seat and thigh. Finished with a contoured waistband and a relaxed fit leg, these cargo pants will keep you comfortable all day.
- QUICK-ACCESS STORAGE. Equipped with (6) pockets for maximum storage capacity. (2) side cargo flap pockets, (2) slash pockets, and (2) back patch pockets, for easy-access storage. Great for safely storing your cell-phone, tools, wallet, and other personal items or gadgets.
- 100% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- Fastening: Zipper
- Classic Twill Relaxed Fit Cargo Pant
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 42.49 x 33.6 x 4.5 cm; 472 Grams
- Date First Available : 1 Mar. 2016
- Manufacturer : Wrangler Authentics Men's Sportswear
- Item model number : ZM6LGBH
- ASIN : B01CE0JMT8
- Department : Men's
- Customer reviews:
Wrangler Authentics Men's Classic Twill Relaxed Fit Cargo Pant. This classic cargo pant is constructed with durable materials built for long-lasting comfort and breathability. Made with a relaxed fit, this cargo pant sits at the natural waist and features a relaxed fit seat and thigh.
- Material Options. Offered in classic 100% cotton twill or Ripstop styles.
- Relaxed Fit. Relaxed seat and thigh and sits at the natural waistline.
- (6) Pockets. (2) cargo side pockets (2) back patch pockets, and (2) slash pockets.
- Contoured Waistband. For added comfort.
- Secure Closure. Heavy-duty zipper fly with button closure.
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
'NAVY': These are a lightweight rip-stop cotton. I have some shirts thicker than this. I find them very comfortable and ideal for warmer weather or for working indoors or just slobbing around the house. They breath well and are spacious without being baggy. Despite being 'cargoes' they look quite smart and do not shout 'work-wear'. The thin material means that the thigh pockets don't protrude. Excellent value for money.
'SAND': These are fairly 'normal' thickness jeans denim, perhaps slightly lighter. Pretty comfortable but the material is quite stiff when new. They were slightly baggy to start with but washing them sorted that out. Washing them also made them much softer, almost as if they were starched when new. They are now an ideally sized relaxed fit and more comfortable.
My one complaint is that the belt loops are made for a massive 2 inch belt. Obviously you can use a thinner belt but it looks a bit odd. Braces would probably be ideal but I have not tried that. I purchased a 2" belt but that makes it more uncomfortable to bend forward, especially when crouched down. That is not ideal for work trousers.
In summary - Close, but no cigar!