- PERFECT MATERIAL:Upper with salt resistance wear resistance stretch breathable ultra light weight Lycra material for fast draining and cross ventilation, give excellent flexible and comfortable.
- ELASTIC STRAPS:According to the width of the foot quickly adjust the shoes elastic and avoid the annoyance of tying your shoes.
- Outer Material: Fabric
- Inner Material: Textile. Dry quickly, excellent flexibility and comfort.
- Sole: Rubber
- Closure: Quick release Simply slip-on/off.
- Heel Height: 2 centimetres
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 26.42 x 12.45 x 5.84 cm; 300 Grams
- Date First Available : 6 May 2019
- ASIN : B07RHM4FL8
- Item model number : NQSX-ZB244-Blue-4UK
- Department : Unisex
- Best Sellers Rank: 308 in Shoes & Bags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Bags)
- Customer reviews:
- IceUnicorn specialized in kinds of shoes, we have an excellent after-sales service.
- IceUnicorn reflects a lifestyle that is suitable for a wide range of consumers.
- IceUnicorn provide a new sense of freedom, originality and wardrobe creativity.
- IceUnicorn aqua shoes are lightweight. Perfect Fit and Soft: material do water activities comfortably.
- IceUnicorn swim water shoes are designing multiple patterns and colors to meet different people’s taste.
We can solve it：
IceUnicorn: From inner choice
Quick Dry with Drainage Holes
These water shoes have Quick-dry upper fabric and top-quality outsole with ventilation hole to ensure proper water flow out of them which creates a cooler and healthier shoe environment, quick-dry, super comfortable during water sports.
Quick Release Elastic Band
There are rlastic lace on these beach shoes. According to your width of the foot quickly adjust the shoes elastic to prevent the shoes from falling off your feet while avoiding the trouble caused by tying the laces.
Upper of these mens and womens aqua shoes with salt resistance wear resistance stretch breathable ultra light weight Lycra material for fast draining and cross ventilation, give excellent flexible and comfortable.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Emily on 3 May 2021
I’m also goi g to use it for the stand up paddle!
I would order those again BUT 1/2 size down as my size are 9.5, I would defo go for 9 next time!
They are super comfy and would def recommend.
I bought these after a recommendation from a friend. I had booked a holiday to Paros in Greece and was staying near to the beach. They were absolutely perfect and fit like a glove - size 12 men's. The water shoes are quite flexible and allow for natural foot movements and feel (somewhat) and cushion the feet for walking on beach pebbles and when swimming in the sea - standing on the sea bed.
My only gripe these are not good for climbing over smaller rocks and they hurt my feet when attempting to do so. Nevertheless, they are fit for purpose and would recommend them for the price.
Tried them on immediately and from ‘the off’ I was thoroughly impressed. You can barely feel you have them on they’re so lightweight. There are no bits which feel they may rub after wearing for a while. The sole is sufficiently firm to allow the wearer to walk on sharp stones and not feel them yet flexible enough to be extremely comfortable.
Two things I would point out although they are not, by no mean, faults or criticisms.
1: As another review has indicated, the adjustment elastics could very well end being very long once full adjustment has been completed however… the end toggle can be released to allow you to cut off any surplus elastic and replace the toggle.
2: order a size smaller than you might ordinarily order (despite the information section stating otherwise). I felt the shoes came up slightly large. I would normally go for uk size 10 to 10.5 and ordered 9.5 and they are plenty large enough and still need some adjustment.
Haven’t tried them in anger yet but so far, so good and terrific value.
To say I’m highly impressed isn’t an exaggeration.
However, they terrible for actual swimming. It's like dragging two bags of sand attached to your feet. I'll admit that you csn swim in them, but it's not pleasant and it adds considerably to the effort.
What I will say is that they are so cheap that if you leave them on the beach, no one will take them and it costs very little to replace them if they do.