Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from London General Insurance Company Ltd. £2.79
- From the moment your product’s delivered it will be covered for accidental damage and any mechanical/electrical faults not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. Cover is for UK residents who are over 18 years old.
- No added costs when making a claim; no excess to pay or any charges for parts, labour or callout.
- Easy to make a claim by phone or email. If your product can’t be repaired, it will either be replaced or we’ll issue an Amazon e-gift card to the value of a replacement.
- Cancel anytime: Full refund within 45 days if no claim has been made, pro-rated refund thereafter less claim costs.
- For full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms and conditions by following the link(s) provided. Please note that another insurance product which has different terms might be available on our website when accessed on a laptop or desktop PC.
Olimoxi Wireless Switch Controller for Nintendo Switch, Remote Switch Pro Controller Gamepad Joypad, Joystick for Nintendo Switch Console, Supports Gyro Axis, Turbo and Dual Vibration
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 🦊【Design For Nintendo Switch & Switch Lite】Olimoxi nintendo switch conteoller perfectly compatible with Nintendo Switch and Nintendo Switch Lite. The Switch controller can be connected to PC via a Type C charging cable as a PC controller. (Only supports windows system)
- 🐱【Long Playing Time】The wireless switch pro controller built in 500 mAh rechargeable battery.Gaming Time: Approx. 6-8 hours / Standby Time: Approx. 25 days / Charging Time: Approx. 2 hours.Wireless Transmission Distance: ≤ 10m.Enjoy your game continuously.
- 🐨【Motion Controls & Dual Motors & Turbo】The pro controller switch gamepad for Nintendo Switch supports Gyro Axis, Dual Vibration and Turbo.Best 3rd party switch pro controller for Zelda / Mario Odyssey / Splatoon 2 / Mario Kart etc. (Support newest version)
- 🐼【Comfortable Hand Feeling】the Nintendo Switch controller has a right size for larger or small hands,let your hands in a relaxed position.The ergonomic design and lightweight construction make it comfortable even for long hours of continuous gaming.
- 🐻【Easy Connection & Multi-player Sharing】 The switch controllers is easy to connect with your Nintendo Switch and Switch Lite and keeps a stable connection via wireless, which provides you smooth control in the games. And it supports 4 controllers connecting at the same time, ideal for family fun and parties with your Nintendo Switch and Nintendo Switch Lite.
Frequently bought together
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Batteries : 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Product Dimensions : 15.49 x 6.1 x 10.41 cm; 220 Grams
- Date First Available : 23 Jun. 2019
- Manufacturer : Olimoxi
- ASIN : B07TF6R7X8
- Manufacturer reference : NSC-002
- Country of origin : China
- Delivery information:: We cannot deliver certain products outside mainland UK ( Details). We will only be able to confirm if this product can be delivered to your chosen address when you enter your delivery address at checkout.
- Best Sellers Rank: 424 in PC & Video Games (See Top 100 in PC & Video Games)
- Customer reviews:
Note:Switch VERSION 12.0.0 UPDATED USER
1.Please pair your controller via USB cable for the first pairing.
2.After the indicator light is on, press the "A" button to confirm the connection is successful, then unplug the cable, it can connect automatically.
1.Please try to charge the controller firstly if it can't be used. The indicators will blink when charging and the indicators turn off when it full charged.
2.Four handles can be connected at the same time.
3.If the controller cannot be charged or cannot work, please continuously poke the reset holes of the controller twice to resetting and try again. Because the circuit board will protect the inner core intelligently, it will disconnect automatically. The reset button is on the back of the controller.
4.Connection method with PC:
1)When the handle is turned off, directly insert the TYPE-C data cable, the indicator lights on the handle 2 and 4 will always be on, and the controller on the pc side will display XBOX 360 conrroller.
2)At this time, press and hold "H" for about 3 seconds. The indicator light 2 is always on and automatically enters the PC normal mode.
Reasons for unsuccessful pairing:
1. The time to press the HOME button is too short, please try to hold it longer until the four indicators flash quickly.
2. The controller's power is too low, which prevents the switch from being paired. Please try to charge the controller.
3. When pairing, make sure that the controller is turned off. Then try the pairing operation again.
4. If the customer's switch host stores too much Bluetooth memory, the host and the handle cannot be successfully paired, in this case, you need to clear the Bluetooth memory of the host first.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I paid around £22 for this and have purchased Switch controllers for the same price before that were very cheap feeling, however this controller feels very sturdy and has some weight to it. It's not heavy and not too loud. It has grips on both sides so it's easy to hold for long periods. The buttons feel nice, sturdy, and durable.
It works wirelessly and has good battery. It came fully charged and I played at least 8 hours before it ran out of battery. It comes with a short USB cable to charge - though it's too short to really play it while it's plugged in unless your Switch is very close.
I did have issues with it not turning on. Pressed the reset button on the back (with a paperclip) and it works.
So time for a pro controller, and I know Nintendo has a pro version, but just like any other Nintendo products, they are expensive. This one costs half of the price instead, and it connects smoothly without any problem and works exactly like what I’d expect from a Nintendo pro Controller. The design is almost the same, so it’s holds like a ps or Xbox controller with comfort and ease. So if play games on TV, I always use this one and keep joy con on the console, it will also improve the life span of those 2 tiny controllers too.
Recommend if you tend to use Switch on TV.
But now controller has become unusable due to joystick drift. It will randomly make my character run to the left or scroll through options without me touching it. Not happy. I've used the recommended air spray to eliminate dust that could be affecting the controller but it hasn't made any difference. Hasn't lasted very long.