|Price:|| £13.59 £14.99
Free Returns on some sizes and colours
|Brand size||UK||Germany||France||Spain||Italy||UK Heel to toe|
|3.5 - 7.5||3.5 - 7.5||35.5 - 40.5||35.5 - 40.5||35.5 - 40.5||35.5 - 40.5||3.5 - 7.5|
|7.5 - 10.5||7.5 - 10.5||40.5 - 43.5||40.5 - 43.5||40.5 - 43.5||40.5 - 43.5||7.5 - 10.5|
- BREATHABLE FABRIC - More softness and comfort with cotton, polyamide fibre, spandex. Our socks can keep your feet cool and dry all day due to Exclusive Moisture Wicking Management.
- GREAT ELASTICITY - Elastic rubber bands are used in the welt and foot arch to make sure the socks hold up in shape and fit snugly, comfortably attached to your feet
- Machine Wash
- Y-TYPE DESIGN - Y-type heel with ribbed arch and reinforced cushion makes our socks wearproof and comfortable, providing perfect foot comfort during hiking, walking or any other outdoor activities.
- FOOT PROTECTION - The socks are of high-density texture with great elasticity, which can well ease the impact and reduce friction, effectively protecting your feet from painful blisters.
- MULTI PERFORMANCE - Our Trekking Walking Socks are breathable and comfortable! Ideal for outdoor sports - trekking, walking, running, camping, mountaineering, climbing, skiing, snowboarding, backpacking, traveling, various athletic pursuits or daily wear.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 21.4 x 16 x 7 cm; 220 Grams
- Date First Available : 3 Sept. 2018
- Manufacturer : YUEDGE
- Manufacturer reference : HW18053PLBLPKPLQMEU
- ASIN : B07H32VK1Q
- Department : Women's
- Best Sellers Rank: 1,393 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- Customer reviews:
YUEDGE Women's Wicking Cotton Cushion Crew Multi Performance Outdoor Hiking Walking Socks
Categories: Women's Socks/Hiking socks/Walking socks/Sports Socks
Fabric Ingredients: 80% Combed Cotton, 17% Polyamide, 3% Spandex
Size:L (Women Shoe 3.5-7.5 UK Size) XL (Women Shoe 7.5-10.5 UK Size)
Net Weight: 2.47 oz/pair
Much as your footwear, socks wearing during hiking trails can also have a significant effect on your comfort.
YUEDGE padded hiking socks with unique design can effectively help reduce pain, blisters, pressure and moisture.
To avoid shrinking or losing softness and elasticity, please follow the washing instructions:
Wash inside out with similar colors at a water temperature of not above 30°C or 86°F.
Machine washable. Do not Iron. Do not tumble dry with high temperature.
Terry of high-density texture with great elasticity, it can well ease the impact and reduce friction, effectively protecting your feet from painful blisters.
Cool in summer, warm in winter, our hiking socks definitely won't let you down.
With quality fabric, advanced weaving technology and excellent moisture absorption and perspiration effect, our socks can keep your feet cool and dry all day.
Our socks have exquisitely designed Y-heel stitching, full wrapping, reducing foot pressure, comfortable to wear.
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Seemingly there are different makes of the same sock - so I know to buy “ Anti Blister” the next time ( have ordered 2 more pairs )
Keeping the thinner pairs as they are great for boots for work and summer walking!!!
Great socks !!!!!
I will be scrapping my expensive hiking socks including Brashers etc and replacing them with these. These are quite literally a fifth of the price and way better.
I was wrong!
These socks are very soft and very comfortable; they genuinely do offer added padding and support to your feet and my foot pain is almost gone.
Be warned though, I almost didn’t bother as I struggled to get them on my feet. They are very tight and can be difficult to get on if you have arthritic finger joints like me. However, I persevered and it was definitely worth it. I double folded them over at my ankle once on to reduce them digging in. This is to be expected though, as they wouldn’t offer much support if they were loose.
Highly recommend these for walking anywhere - not just hiking (which I don’t do!) but just going out and about. Very good value for money.
I do not recommend them unless you have an exceptionally slim legs and ankles.