- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase, you will receive an email with further information. Subscription fees apply after. Terms and Conditions apply. Learn more.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Brand size||UK||Germany||France||Spain||Italy||Heel to toe|
|One Size||7 - 12||40 - 46||40 - 46||40 - 46||40 - 46||7 - 12|
- Unisex UK 7-12/ EU 40-46
- Made of Combed Cotton
- Machine Wash
- Machine Wash
- Great choice for gift giving on Christmas, birthday and Thanksgiving, etc
- Allow you to be colorful, young, and fun underneath the dull Grey suit you are forced to wear to your adult job.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I contacted their customer service who asked me to tell them which socks were faulty as they’d replace the damaged ones. I did. And sent photos. They acknowledged the email. But that was it. No new socks sent out.
My toes now fit through varying holes in the material, so needless to say they are no unwearable.
I do not have extravagant tastes but I do appreciate good quality hosiery. And these are top notch when it comes to the material used and the designs are fun and bright too. They remind me of the socks that could be purchased from the Sock Shop in the 1990s (anyone remember that?). It was a chain of little boutiques at places like railway stations where you could buy what were, at the time, innovative inner footwear designs that you could not get on the high street; the price was high as was the quality. As far as I am aware the Sock Shop is no more, but the factories (unsurprisingly in China) where these socks were made is presumably still in existence and I would not be surprised if this is the source of these socks here on Amazon (possibly).
By Honest Opinion Chris on 2 March 2019
Some of the stitching used to create the colourful patterns are quite tight around my ankle and I had real difficulty getting some of them over my heel.
I am a size 9 and have average sized ankles and heels but the threads were pulled so tight that they physically cut into my ankle and made several of the socks unwearable.
Those with simpler patterns are very comfortable though...I may try cutting the stitching on the more complex designs to see if I can loosen them off a little.
Overall I’m quite disappointed in what looked like very cool footwear!