- Waterproof and stain repellent by Durable Water Repellency (DWR) treatment
- Insulated windproof techniques with high density fabric and coating for best heat retention
- Fabric: 100% 75D*150D polyester, breathable, wear-resisting, and eco-friendly
- Elastic inner snow skirt with a buckle inside can prevent snow from entering the jacket
- Fastening: Zippers fastening for safe storage to secure things in your pockets even in vigorous snowsports
- Collar Style: Stand collar for better heat retention use
- Adjustable hook & loop cuffs for better protection
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 30 x 20 x 2 cm; 1.42 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 17 Jun. 2016
- Item model number : TGZZ228273
- ASIN : B00XMZ63CY
- Department : Men's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 62,843 in Clothing (See Top 100 in Clothing)
- Customer reviews:
Wantdo men's ski jacket
The Mountain Windbreaker comes with high-density fabric and coating, film composite process to obstruct the air intrusion effectively and works well on windproof.
The Snowboarding Jacket Ergonomic designed with 3-structured cutting provide enough warmth and space of movement.
- Type: Ski jacket/Rain jacket
- Waterproof: Over 10000mm
- Front main zipper: SBS zipper
- Warm & comfy
- Average weight: 1200g
- Best use: skiing, snowboarding, snowsports and other winter outdoor sports
The adjustable removable hood provides added warmth and act as a safeguard against cold wind and frigid temperatures to keep your head and ears cozy and warm
Zipped side pocket
Side pockets with zippers can safely store large items such as tools. The large side pockets also provide extra space for keeping your hands warm in winter.
The zippered chest pocket can better secure small items such as keys, cash, cards, etc. The small rope on the zipper can easily unzip the zipper even if you wear a pair of gloves.
Inner warm fleece
Compared to the traditional skiing jacket, the warm fleece is skin friendly and can prevent static electricity. There are warm fleece in the pocket, which can keep your hands warm and comfortable in winter.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The jacket is shorter than expected and wider too, and is very unflattering when on. The zip is on the right side of the jacket when on, much like a ladies jacket in the UK, so this took some getting used to. The hood isn't large enough to go over a ski helmet, and although this isn't a major issue for me it may be for some. Lastly, it doesn't have a pocket on the arm for a ski pass; a must for a ski jacket to not make going through chair lifts a struggle.
Going back to the quality issue, on day 1 the lining of a pocket came away at the stitching. On day 2 the same pocket zip broke, with the zip not doing up. Day 3 the Velcro cuffs stopped doing up and kept coming undone.
That said, I tested this jacket on a climb that was very cold and wet (4100M) and I can say the following;
1. It is NOT waterproof...banish the thought! It got soaked through from thee rain and the only thing that saved me was my poncho.
2. This jacket is WARM!!! If your dealing with purely cold weather you want to be in this jacket. I debated whether I should carry it with me on my climb (the jacket is a little heavy) but in the end I wore it because the weather was pretty cold. Thank God I did! It kept me warm and cosy up until it started to rain and hail. So if it's a matter of being warm this jacket brilliant!
3. It has what I think is an adequate number of pockets with good enough zips.
All told, this is not a bad jacket if you can get the size right and you bare in it is not water proof.
There was no mention of this in the listing for it that i could see. If thier was i wouldn't have bought it.
this is really weird. Being right handed i can't use this very easily at all.
Please let me know if you can send a jacket like this with the zip on the correct side and i'll swap it with this one. If not i'll have to return it.
It's a good product apart from that i do like it. It's just got the zip on the wrong side.
If all your jackets are like that you need to tell people or put in in your listing for this product.
All male UK buyers expect the zip to be on the left so when ther hold the jacket together to zip it thier strong or dominant hand holds the bottom of the coat to allow them to pull the zip up with thier left hand.
Please advise what can be done about this to solve the issue or at least mention this in the listing for the item.
The jacket is warrm..very wam. the hood is big... I can put a russian fur hat on under the hood with it up.
The neck area is not a sheild from wind as it could be by design. You'd need to put a scarf on to stop air entering this area as it's just a weak point of the jacket by design unfortunately.
The lining for the thumbs to go into to keep the jacket sleaves tight / snug to gloves is a useful feature i liked.
Put it back in it's bag to return pending the zip issue being remedied. If theres no UK / Male version with the zip on the correct side it's being returned.
Shame really with camera gear on me, weather changing all the time in Scotland the coat could be on and off severlal times in a day... Faffing around trying to zip / unzip when kitted out with expensive camera kit on is a situation I can do without so a womens or left hand Zipper is just no use.
Even though label says XL it fits my son perfectly as a M.
The coat quality is exceptional value for money.
Its warm, the hood can be on or off. The material and stitching feel and look quality.
Love the warm fluffy lining thats all over the inside except the arms but thats because they are thickly padded.
It's waterproof 'took it for a walk in a wicked thunderstorm' it was really warm, couldn't feel the wind chill, no rain got in.
The wrist cuffs can be super tightened to make sleeves water and wind proof.
Nice big chunky zip.
Hood zips on ... when on & in use it can be velcroed below the chin to protect the neck then at the sides of the face are toggles to pull in around your face to protect you from the elements.
It's not tight fitting or baggy its 'comfort fit'.
Really impressed with this purchase.
One negative .
There is no coat rack loop sewn into the coat so it's either got to be hung by it's hood or it keeps falling off .
It is definitely wind proof, as I've tested it in high winds. Only had light rain so far though, which it held off with ease.