|Brand size||UK||Heel to toe|
- WIDE FIT DESIGN - A wide toe box lets your toes spread and relax,keeping your feet more comfortable
- SAFETY - The anti-collision special five toes design let the toes to be evenly distributed and resist the impact of the external force, protecting your toes
- Outer Material: High-quality Synthetic
- Inner Material: Breathable Textile
- Sole: Natural Rubber,odorless and environment-friendly
- Closure: Hook & Loop
- Heel Height: 2 centimetres
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 31.5 x 12.7 x 5.08 cm; 360 Grams
- Date First Available : 16 April 2020
- ASIN : B0875MRV5F
- Department : Men's
- Best Sellers Rank: 7,850 in Shoes & Bags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Bags)
- Customer reviews:
Closed toe protection
●A reinforced toe cap protects your foot from hard terrain for hiking and adventure.
Practical Velcro fastener
●Adjust free tightness, help adjust the condition is more suitable to wear their own feet
●Natural wear and tear, non-slip sole, stronger grip, good elasticity
●The insole is soft and removable. Due to the soft inserts, the shoes are also suitable for longer runs.
- Quick Dry
UK 5.5= EU 39 (foot length=9.64 inch)
UK 6.5= EU 40 (foot length= 9.84 inch)
UK 7.0= EU 41 (foot length=10.04 inch)
UK 8.0= EU 42 (foot length= 10.23 inch)
UK 9.0= EU 43 (foot length=10.43 inch)
UK 9.5= EU 44 (foot length=10.63 inch)
UK 10.5= EU 45 (foot length=10.83 inch)
UK 11.0= EU 46 (foot length=11.02 inch)
UK 12.0= EU 47 (foot length=11.22 inch)
Suitable for multiple occasions. The wide sandals for outdoor use are ideal for outdoor, hiking, vacation, beach, fishing, leisure, wading, tourism, camping,
travel and everyday use.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By sparkysmate on 11 January 2021