Free Returns on some sizes and colours
- Two Button Fastening
- Regular Fit Blazer
- 100% Baumwolle
- Fastening: Button
- Long Sleeve
- MNSTWDBLZD38 WH
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Walker & Hawkes - Men's Classic Windsor Tweed Blazer
Why Choose Our Windsor Tweed Blazer?
- Stylish and functional - an essential piece for the savvy outdoorsman.
- Durable - tweed is woven extremely tight so is very durable. It can be bent over 20,000 times without breaking.
- Teflon-coated - coated with Teflon fabric protector for supreme quality and durability. Helps fend off soils, stains and other liquids.
- Water-resistant - Teflon Fabric Protector helps fend off rain and dirt.
- Internal satin lining - soft inner lining for a luxurious feel.
- Suitable for all weathers - can be layered for extra warmth.
- Easy to style - wear with our shirts during the summer or pair with our matching waistcoat during the winter. Matching breek trousers are also available.
- Made from high quality Italian Tweed.
- All our jackets come with the famous Walker and Hawkes brand stitched on the inside.
- Your blazer will be dispatched quickly and safely in a W&H box with hanger
- Available in Dark Sage or Light Sage.
- Suitable for a wide range of uses, including: shooting, hiking, horse-riding, farming, fashion, outerwear, dog walking and more!
What is Teflon and How Does it Work?
Teflon is used as a coating on a range of products. Teflon is not a specific chemical or product name. The Teflon brand represents a family of high-performance products that are used in a wide variety of industrial applications and consumer applications. The Teflon brand has come to represent a variety of benefits to consumers including easy clean, non-stick, water repellence and durability.
In apparel, Teflon fabric protector fends off soil, stains and spills on wool, cotton, and blends without impacting the fabric’s weight, look, feel, colour or breathability.
Fabrics treated for repellency fight off dry soil and nasty, unpredictable spills and splashes, allowing liquids to bead up and roll off. Liquid spills can easily be wiped away when blotted with a clean cloth, and dry soil can be brushed off easily. Great for contract, fabrics, upholstery, luggage and outdoor fabrics.
Once you have the size noted down from the section on the left, refer below to find your perfect size!
- 55.5CM = 38
- 58CM = 40
- 60.5CM = 42
- 63CM = 44
- 65.5CM = 46
- 68CM = 48
- 70.5CM = 50
- 73CM = 52
Refer to our full size guide in our product photos for further measurements.
How to Measure your Jacket Size
Why is it important?
Properly measuring yourself can ensure you get the perfect, solid you expect from a Walker & Hawkes product.
How to and what you will need
You will need:
- a measuring tape
- or a piece of string and a ruler
1) Keep your arms down by your side and wrap the measuring tape or piece of string beneath your arms around the fullest part of your chest.
2) Mark the spot where the two ends meet around your chest (ensure it is firmly wrapped around for the most accurate measurement)
If you are using a measuring tape, note down the measurement in centimetres.
If you are using a string, straighten out the string that was wrapped around your head and measure using the ruler in CM.
This gentlemen’s classic is designed for the outdoorsman. One who needs some formality and style with their tweed jacket.
Made out of top quality tweed from the mills in Italy. Their wool mill was founded in 1977 by three brothers. Their experience creating excellent fabrics has allowed us to bring you a versatile blazer, fit for any manner of outdoor activities. Wear it for formal occasions or to look extra stylish during your outdoor hobbies.
Although this piece is designed for style, it does not lack usability. The fabric has been Teflon-coated for supreme quality - fending off dirt, stains and rain without impacting the fabric’s weight, look, feel, colour or breathability.
This blazer is ideal for all seasons. It is lighter than our typical Tweed Shooting Jacket so is more suitable for the summer. Continue using it during the colder months by combining with extra layers (such as our matching waistcoat) to keep you extra warm while the Teflon coating provides protection against rain.
Your Windsor Blazer will have a classic, regular fit. An internal satin lining offers you a luxurious feel. It can easily be dressed up/down without worry - try different coloured shirts, with/without a tie, matching caps and waistcoats, and more! We stock a wide range of matching country garments to complete your country look.
Accurately measure yourself and refer to our size guide in product images before purchasing to receive the great fit you expect from Walker and Hawkes.
- Outer jacket made from 60% wool, 25% polyester and 15% composed of other fibres.
- Internal satin lining.
- Single breasted with two button fastening.
- 2 front pockets with flaps.
- 1 front breast pocket.
- 4 interior pockets.
- 3 button cuffs.
- Spare buttons included.
- Fully lined with satin.
- Padded shoulders.
- Back air vents.
- Notched lapel.
Complete the look with our other products!
Derby Tweed Flat Cap
Men's Derby Tweed Breeks
Men's Tweed Waistcoat
Men's Country Shirts
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Ordered on Friday 22 Jan arrived on b 4 ten Mon 25 of Jan.
Sincere Regards the Major
Unfortunately the packaging materials were a couple of oversize polythene bags, which meant that on delivery the jacket was quite badly creased.
However that's only a minor niggle in the grand scheme of things.