- Outer Material: Textile & Synthetic
- Inner Material: Textile & Synthetic
- Sole: Rubber
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Heel Height: 0.5 centimetres
- Heel Type: Flat
- Material Composition: Textile, Synthetic, Rubber, Polyester, Elastane
- Shoe Width: Normal
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Voovix & Minimalist Barefoot Shoes
---A shop that specializes in shoes
- Voovix is a pioneer shoe brand dedicated to giving you the coolest experience and everyday joy.
- After professional research, we worked hard to design the new Minumus Zero-drop trail running shoes.Our new barefoot shoes combine a minimalist upper with a zero-drop sole and a wide toe box.
- Our shoes are lightweight and use breathable materials to try to provide a more barefoot and healthier feel for your feet.The toe cap is designed with anti-collision to better protect our toes during exercise.
Wide toe box
- Anti-collision toe cap
- Zero drop barefoot shoes
- Minimalist trail running shoes
BAREFOOT & ZERO-DROP
- If you don't use it, it will become very loose. Walking in barefoot shoes strengthens our foot muscles.
- Walking barefoot is the healthiest and most natural form of forward movement.
- A zero-drop sole places your forefoot and heel in a flat surface.
- It helps us develop foot muscles, adjust running and walking postures, improve balance, and reduce stress on joints during activities.
Voovix Barefoot Shoes
Flex grooves on outsole
The concave and convex three-dimensional pattern provides grip during movement. This makes the shoes wearable and durable.
Breathable knit fabric
Breathable knit fabric upper helps the feet to breathe without stinky feet, which provides increased breathable and speed.
Soft rubber sole
The sole is made of an upgraded rubber material that is soft and bendable.A wear-resistant rubber out-sole protects the foot from sharp objects from outside.
Comfortable thick insole
Comfortable removable insoles of our trail running shoes are thick and support the feet’s arches. They can provide cushioning and will not cause too much pressure.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There are a few minor differences in construction between the two types of shoe I bought, but I don't know which is better. I think the blue ones are a little wider, but they are also a size up (41 compared to 40) so I can't say for certain. The green ones look better, but the blue ones are the most comfortable pair of shoes I can remember wearing. They aren't warm in cold weather, though!
Very comfortable, fits as expected for the sizing. Currently working on the floor of a supermarket so doing 10hrs on my feet and these are a godsend, protecting my feet!