- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase, you will receive an email with further information. Subscription fees apply after. Terms and Conditions apply. Learn more.
- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase, you will receive an email with further information. Terms and Conditions apply. Learn more.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Brand size||UK||Heel to toe|
|6.5 - 9||6.5 - 9||6.5 - 9|
|9.5 - 13||9.5 - 13||9.5 - 13|
- Vans Logo at the hem
- Trainer sock style
- 91% Cotton, 8% Polyamide, 1% Elastane
- Machine Wash
- Classic Low 3 Pack Ankle Socks
- Elasticated hem
Other Sellers on Amazon
Buy it with
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Vans Men's Classic Low (6.5-9) 3 Pack Ankle Socks
Vans Men's Socks (pack of 3)
12 Pairs - Mens Official Umbro Sport Trainer Liner Socks Ankle Invisible Socks - UK Size 6-11 (White)
|Shipping||FREE Delivery on your first eligible order to UK or Ireland. Details||FREE Delivery on your first eligible order to UK or Ireland. Details||FREE Delivery on your first eligible order to UK or Ireland. Details||FREE Delivery on your first eligible order to UK or Ireland. Details|
|Material Composition||91% Cotton, 8% Polyamide, 1% Elastane||72% Cotton, 19% Polyamide, 6% Polyester, 3% Elastane||83% Cotton, 12% Polyester, 4% Polyamide, 1% Elastane||71% Cotton, 17% Polyester, 11% Polyamide, 1% Elastane|
Vans Classic Low (9.5-13) SocksA pair of socks has to keep your tootsies warm all day long, so check out the Classic Low (9.5-13) Socks - they tick all the boxes!
Vans' success didn't come immediately - but now they're a household name. Their success started in 1996 when they first sponsored the first event of the Triple Crown Skateboarding Series.
From the manufacturer
Brothers Paul Van Doren and Jim Van Doren along with partners Gordon Lee and Serge Delia open for business at 704 E. Broadway in Anaheim, Calif. on March 16.
VANS BRAND PILLARS
Street art has been a big part of the Vans brand since day one. From iconic prints like the Vans checkerboard to fresh seasonal collabs, we're inspired by creative thinkers and doers every day.
Embracing and fuelling creative expression through live music is at the forefront of our Off the Wall spirit.
From our foundation as an original skate shoe company, to becoming the world’s most iconic streetwear brand, authentic street style has been at the heart of everything we do
Since our beginnings in California in '66, skating, surfing and counter culture sports have been our bread and butter.
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
...and that they are a little on the small side which can result in them slipping down the foot!