- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase, you will receive an email with further information. Subscription fees apply after. Terms and Conditions apply. Learn more.
- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase, you will receive an email with further information. Terms and Conditions apply. Learn more.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Brand size||UK||Heel to toe|
|6.5 - 9||6.5 - 9||6.5 - 9|
|9.5 - 13||9.5 - 13||9.5 - 13|
- Vans Branding to front
- Low cut & Now Show
- 72% Cotton, 19% Polyamide, 6% Polyester, 3% Elastane
- Machine Wash
- 3 Pack
- Plain Design perfect for everyday wear
- 72% Cotton 19% Polyamide 6% Polyester 3% Elastane
Other Sellers on Amazon
Buy it with
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
An Off the Wall original since 1966, the Vans brand creates action-focused footwear, apparel and accessories for skateboarders, surfers, BMX riders and snowboarders across the world.
From the manufacturer
Brothers Paul Van Doren and Jim Van Doren along with partners Gordon Lee and Serge Delia open for business at 704 E. Broadway in Anaheim, Calif. on March 16.
VANS BRAND PILLARS
Street art has been a big part of the Vans brand since day one. From iconic prints like the Vans checkerboard to fresh seasonal collabs, we're inspired by creative thinkers and doers every day.
Embracing and fuelling creative expression through live music is at the forefront of our Off the Wall spirit.
From our foundation as an original skate shoe company, to becoming the world’s most iconic streetwear brand, authentic street style has been at the heart of everything we do
Since our beginnings in California in '66, skating, surfing and counter culture sports have been our bread and butter.