- Also check our best rated Luggage reviews
VULKIT Credit Card Holder RFID Blocking, Slim Metal Card Holder Pop Up Front Pocket Card Wallet for Men Holds 5 Cards, Black
Return this item for free
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- ULTRA SLIM & LIGHT - Minimalist pocket-sized metal wallet, 9.9×6.3×0.8cm, 53g, lightweight enough that you won't feel it in your pocket.
- HOLDS 5 CARDS - Designed to keep 5 standard-sized cards, meet your daily need, the actual capacity depends on the thickness of the cards.
- QUICK ACCESS - Specially designed slider mechanism provides you the most efficient way to pop up cards easily.
- RFID/NFC BLOCKING - Advanced aluminium technology protects your cards from unwanted wireless communication.
- KEEP CARDS TIGHTLY - Adopted double silicone strips to keep your cards to be held tightly inside the wallet.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Buy it with
VULKIT POP UP CARD HOLDER
POP UP QUICK CARD ACCESS
With specially designed slider mechanism, you could get the cards in the most efficient way, by triggering the slider with your fingertip.
RFID BLOCKING TECHNOLOGY
The anti-scan technology protect your cards from unauthorised wireless skimming and against the electronic pickpocketing.
SPECIAL INTERNAL STORAGE MECHANISM
Adopted double silicone strips in these card holders to keep your the cards to be held tightly and neatly, reduce the risk of card loss.
Fits 5 standard-sized credit cards, meets the daily needs of most people, the actual capacity depends on the thickness of the cards.
Slim Your Pockets
Just 0.8cm thin and 53g weight, you won't even feel it in your pocket, and feels better than using the bulky traditional wallets.
Attractive And Durable
Made of premium aluminum and characterized by its fine workmanship and durability, enable to keep the cards from deformation.
|Aluminum Series||Double Series||Pocket Series||Microfiber Series||Keychain Series||Slimline Series|
|Capcity||1-5 Cards||1-10 Cards||1-7 Cards||1-7 Cards||1-7 Cards||1-10 Cards|
|Material||Aluminum||Aluminum||Aluminum||Microfiber Leather||Microfiber Leather||Carbon Fiber|
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Overall, i think that this product is well worth the asking price, and is a great way to style up your standard wallet.
Well... When I first loaded it up I thought I broke it and my cards got stuck. I tried moving the switch and nothing happened... I thought it was jammed and I panicked since I just put my bank cards and drivers license in it lol.
Turns out, I was pushing the switch the wrong way. It might just be me but it feels like the switch is angled the wrong way which is why I couldn't do it the first time.
Now however I'm used to it and I'm happy with the purchase.
Its slim takes less space, is easy to hold in hand when using a card and leaves other cards protected. Also comes in various colours.
I ordered this as well as the Akielo as for £25 I figured one would work.
Well they both work, but this Vulkit design is louder and cheaper feeling.
I have two problerms with the Vulit. First the cheap, clunky noise the slider mechanism makes whenever it's used. The Akielo is smooth and classier in this regard.
The Vulkit keeps the card inside the protector, but it almost always settle at an angle when pushed back in, not flush against one side like the Akielo. This is annoying.
I like the one-piece wraparound design of the shell for the Vulkit, avoiding using rivets, which may pop after time on the Akielo, although I've not encountered this myself. However I would recommend the Akielo over this one. At least they're both cheap tho :)