VIVOBAREFOOT Ababa, Mens Casual Slip On, with Barefoot Sole
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
Apply 25% voucherDetails
25% voucher applied.
Voucher valid until Sunday, 27 June 2021 or while stocks last. Details
Sorry. You are not eligible for this voucher.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
- A leather slip-on with flexibility, barefoot feel & a conscience.
- Simple, hand stitched and comfortable shoe
- Outer Material: Leather
- Inner Material: Other Leather
- Sole: Rubber
- Closure: Pull-On
- Heel Type: Flat
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Date First Available : 18 Oct. 2017
- Manufacturer : Vivobarefoot
- ASIN : B079WDPQYV
- Item model number : 300083
- Department : Men’s
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 16,761 in Shoes & Bags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Bags)
- Customer reviews:
Keep it simple, but always on point with the Vivobarefoot™ Ababa Leather Shoes. Hand-stitched Wild Hide leather lends the perfect shape, flexibility, and barefoot feel.Pittards® Wild Hide leather uppers. Slip-on design. Lightly padded tongue and collar. Leather footbed for a barefoot feel. Heel Rocker ergonomic sole design shapes comfortably to your feet on each stride. PRO5 ultra-thin, puncture-resistant sole. Strong, non-marking rubber compound for sticky grip and high-abrasion. Outsole Thickness: 7 mm. Imported. Measurements: Weight: 8 oz Product measurements were taken using size 45 (US Men's 11.5), width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size. Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My wife thinks they look a bit like slippers but for me they are perfect holiday smart shoes, really comfy without socks and take up next to no space in the bag.
As comfy as all Vivobarefoot shoes.