- A basic piece of clothing that should never be missing: thanks to its long fit (cut 3-4 inches longer than average) and its soft yet firm material, this casual black t-shirt is an absolute must-have for every tall man's wardrobe, which goes great with every look!
- An everyday t-shirt for a laid-back look: the long cut fit, together with a traditional round neckline, improves on a classic t-shirt shape, whereas the soft 100% heavy cotton fabric makes this longline t-shirt lightweight, ideal for wearing in the summer.
- All Colours 100% Cotton except Charcoal (60% Cotton, 40% Polyester) and Grey (90% Cotton, 10% Viscose)
- Easy-care, delicates wash cycle,Do not bleach,Do not tumble dry,Iron at low temperature,Do not clean
- Shaped Long Tee
- Standard Fit
- Short Sleeve
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 30 x 19.4 x 2.2 cm; 1 Grams
- Release date : 10 Nov. 2012
- Date First Available : 3 Oct. 2015
- Manufacturer : Urban Classics
- Item model number : TB638
- ASIN : B013P3RI9Y
- Department : Men's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 225 in Clothing (See Top 100 in Clothing)
- Customer reviews:
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I particularly like the long length on this t-shirt... as a fairly overweight guy, nobody wants to see my stomach poking out when I reach up or stretch.
Will be buying a few more of these simple but well-made t-shirts :)
However, the cut of this shirt is so weird that it looks really dumb when you're wearing it. The waist is cut about 4 inches wider than the inner armpit, so you end up with something that tapers outwards towards the bottom into a faux-skirt. It's not a straight cut at all. It makes it look like you've tugged on a normal t shirt to stretch it out, and as a result it looks wrong.
6'2, 200lbs. I bought the large, so it could be that for the larger sizes the taper isn't as noticeable looking at the other reviews.