- Also check our best rated Running Trainer reviews
|7 UK||6 UK||40 EU||7 US||9.9|
|7.5 UK||6.5 UK||40.5 EU||7.5 US||10|
|8 UK||7 UK||41 EU||8 US||10.1|
|8.5 UK||7.5 UK||42 EU||8.5 US||10.4|
|9 UK||8 UK||42.5 EU||9 US||10.6|
|9.5 UK||8.5 UK||43 EU||9.5 US||10.8|
|10 UK||9 UK||44 EU||10 US||11|
|10.5 UK||9.5 UK||44.5 EU||10.5 US||11.1|
|11 UK||10 UK||45 EU||11 US||11.4|
|11.5 UK||10.5 UK||45.5 EU||11.5 US||11.6|
|12 UK||11 UK||46 EU||12 US||11.8|
|12.5 UK||11.5 UK||47 EU||12.5 US||12|
|13 UK||12 UK||47.5 EU||13 US||12.1|
|13.5 UK||12.5 UK||48 EU||13.5 US||12.2|
|14 UK||13 UK||48.5 EU||14 US||12.6|
|14.5 UK||13.5 UK||49 EU||14.5 US||12.9|
|15 UK||14 UK||49.5 EU||15 US||13|
|15.5 UK||14.5 UK||50 EU||15.5 US||13.1|
|16 UK||15 UK||50.5 EU||16 US||13.2|
- Fully knit upper for a breathable, compression-like fit that delivers lightweight directional strength
- Synthetic overlay for added lateral support & durability
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Sole: Rubber
- Closure: Pull On
- Shoe Width: M
- Bootie construction extends over your ankle for a snug, comfortable fit & increased support
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Date First Available : 20 Sept. 2018
- Manufacturer : Under Armour
- ASIN : B07HRP8GY5
- Item model number : 3020788
- Department : Men’s
Best Sellers Rank:
64,197 in Shoes & Bags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Bags)
- 1,330 in Men's Road Running Shoes
- Customer reviews:
Under Armour strives to inspire performance by providing sportswear with high-performance materials and fabrication techniques while minimizing the company footprint. These Mens Under Armour Project Rock 1 Athletic Shoes are guaranteed authentic. They’re crafted with Fabric / Man Made, and the closure is . The heel height is inches, the size is 7 Medium (D), and the color is Black.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Rebecca Aitchison on 18 November 2020