- Dimensional mesh upper is lightweight for all day comfort
- Lightweight midsole for cushioning
- Sole: Synthetic
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Heel Height: 1 centimetres
- Heel Type: Flat
- Shoe Width: Medium
- Outsole features unique knobbed texture for to & from versatilityWeight: 5.54 oz.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 27.18 x 19.56 x 10.41 cm; 170.1 Grams
- Date First Available : 13 Sept. 2018
- Manufacturer : Under Armour
- ASIN : B076RT38P5
- Item model number : 3021490
- Department : Women's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 25,854 in Shoes & Bags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Bags)
- Customer reviews:
Dimensional mesh upper is lightweight and breathable for all-day comfort. The woven lacing locks in the midfoot. Punched full-length EVA insole for added crotch comfort. Ultra-lightweight, one-piece foam midsole for incredible cushioning and all-day comfort. Solid rubber outsole with unique pimple structure for increased traction and durability. Removable insole weight: 5.52 oz.
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am a usual size 7 and these trainers came out tight and felt a lot smaller than that!
Am disappointed that there are no more larger sizes unavailiable and out of stock.
Going back for refund!
Need to source another pair of trainers at higher cost.
Had to return them for a bigger size. Normally Under Armour fit is good for me, but these are very short and I had to give 1 whole size bigger. They're also quite narrow so they're tight on the side but I think this will pack out a bit over time.
As others have noted, the design/fit is narrower and slightly shorter than the usual UA sizing ( I have multiple pairs of UA sneakers) so after trying a 9, my regular size, I opted to go up to a 9.5 which fits well.
No big arch in the sole but very comfortable and padded, better for weight training than running I would say