Under Armour Men's Tech 6in 2 Pack Quick-drying Sports Underwear, 2 Pack Comfortable Men's Underwear With Tight Fit
- Breathable underwear - the breathable Boxer briefs for men are comfortable, dry quickly and are suitable for sports and day to day life
- Complete Comfort - Made from a very soft material, This underwear For men offer optimal comfort with their moulded front and gusset
- 90% Polyester, 10% Elastane
- Tech 6in 2 Pack
- Quick-drying fabric - The innovative material of these men's Boxer shorts draws sweat away from the skin and Dries quickly for lasting freshness
- No constriction - despite their tight fit design, The Men's briefs allow full freedom of movement thanks to the 4-way stretch material
- Material and fit - Under Armour Tech boxers (15cm), 2 Pack men's soft Boxer shorts, fit: Tight, material: 90% polyester/10% Elastane
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 1 x 1 x 1 cm; 170 Grams
- Date First Available : 15 April 2020
- Manufacturer : Under Armour
- Item model number : 1363619
- ASIN : B0875LJ7DF
- Department : Men's
- Customer reviews:
Under Armour Men’s Tech underwear – comfortable men’s soft boxer shorts in a pack of 2
Soft, comfortable and quick-drying: these boxer shorts from Under Armour are a must-have thanks to their high-quality material. Despite the tight fit, they guarantee a comfortable wearing experience. For extra comfort, they are made of soft material which is carefully constructed without seams on the back and sides. The sports underwear features a moulded front and a mesh gusset for optimal comfort.
The material allows body heat to escape, and sweat is drawn away from the skin. The boxers sit securely without slipping but also do not constrict movement. They are made of 90% polyester and 10% elastane.
UNDER ARMOUR MAKES ATHLETES BETTER.
We started with a T-shirt that gave athletes an undeniable advantage and ultimately resulted in a complete renewal of sportswear. Today, innovation is our lifeblood and the key to achieving our brand mission.
The product details:
- Comfortable sports underwear
- Will not slip or constrict
- Breathable and quick-drying
- With fly and performance waistband
- Pack of 2
- Inner leg: 15 cm
- 90% Polyester/10% Elastane
From the manufacturer
UNDER ARMOUR MAKES YOU BETTER
We started with one T-shirt that gave athletes an undeniable advantage, and we ended up completely changing the way athletes dress. Today, innovation is our lifeblood and the key to delivering on our Brand Vision: to inspire you with performance solutions you never knew you needed and can’t imagine living without.
Men's UA Tech 15 cm Boxerjock – 2-Pack
We took our sweat-wicking, keeps-you-cool technology and turned it into the best underwear in the game. It feels cool, stays put and provides a zero-distraction fit that's snug, but not tight.
- Fitted: Next-to-skin without the squeeze
- Extremely soft, breathable fabric & articulated mesh fly panel & gusset
- No side or back seams for ultimate comfort
- 4-way stretch construction moves better in every direction
- Performance waistband with metallic wordmark
- 90% Polyester/10% Elastane
ABOUT UNDER ARMOUR UNDERWEAR
FOR THE BENEFIT OF MANKIND.
Ask any guy who’s tried them—nothing beats UA Underwear. The Original Series boxer briefs stretch, recover, stay put, wick sweat, dry fast & keep you cool. You'll never wear regular underwear again.
WEAR THIS TO FEEL COOL, DRY, AND LIGHT.
The original innovation our founder dreamed up while sweating under the summer sun. This super-breathable fabric wicks sweat and regulates body temperature so you feel cooler, drier, and lighter than ever.
WEAR THIS TO FEEL WARM, DRY & LIGHT.
This is the layer athlete’s trust when the mercury drops. ColdGear eliminates the need to wear heavy, bulky gear in cold weather.
Measurements are desired standards, some variability may occur.
HOW TO MEASURE
WAIST: Measure around your natural waistline—right above your hips. Be careful not to squeeze too tight to allow a little give.
HIPS: With your feet together, measure around the fullest part of your hips to ensure you’ll have enough room to move comfortably.
A slimmer, athletic cut that allows total mobility but eliminates the bulk of extra fabric.
|HeatGear Armour Compression Shirt||UA Raid 10 Shorts||UA Tech 2.0 Short-Sleeve||UA HeatGear Armour Compression Shorts||UA Hustle 5.0 Backpack|
|4-way stretch construction||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Moisture Transport System||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|New 2021 Style||✓||✓||✓|
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Wear these for hockey games on a Saturday, they have a perfect fit and are very ward despite being quite thin. The boxers allow for unrestricted movement while keeping everything in place. The boxers keep heat levels well regulated so that you are not uncomfortable.
Overall a great pair of underwear perfectly suited to exercise as well as sitting around the house under normal clothing.
But these Under Armour tech boxerjocks are the most comfortable I have ever bought, so much so that I now have nothing else in my drawer!
They are super comfortable, like a second skin without being too tight, the material is breathable and they keep you nice and cool , no more over heating and sweating, which is lovely.
The main crotch / groin panel is extra perforated fabric which really helps. Everything is nicely supported and the leg length is just right.
Yes these are pricey, but you get what you pay for... and in this case that is true! ( compared to some brands theses are cheap! )
What can I say , Try them guys!
And no I don’t work for UA
I don't like compression fit, so I bought 1 size bigger, and this is perfectly comfortable. I do get a bit of pinching of the hairs on my leg, but this is the case with all underwear which is made from lycra/polyester. Keeps my junk well organised in the pouch, and makes it look bigger too. Bonus!
I bought them to prevent chaffing when running, which they do, but I like them so much I bought another 6 pairs and wear them all the time.
They last for ages and are great to wash because they dry very quickly.