We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|XS||XS||26 - 27||26.5 - 27.5||32 - 33|
|S||S||28 - 29||28 - 29||34 - 35.5|
|M||M||30 - 32||30 - 32||37 - 38.5|
|L||L||34 - 36||34 - 36||40 - 42.5|
|XL||XL||38 - 40||38 - 40||44 - 46|
|XXL||XXL||42 - 44||42 - 44||48 - 50|
|3XL||3XL||46 - 48||44 - 46||52 - 54|
|4XL||4XL||50 - 52||46 - 48||56 - 58|
|5XL||5XL||54 - 56||48 - 50||60 - 62|
- Lightweight, smooth headgear fabric and articulated mesh fly panel
- Four-way stretch fabrication allows greater mobility in any direction
- 88% Polyester, 12% Elastane
- Anti-odour technology prevents the growth of odour-causing microbes
- Product Dimensions : 2.54 x 2.54 x 2.54 cm; 0.3 Grams
- Date First Available : 17 July 2013
- Manufacturer : Under Armour
- Item model number : 1230363
- ASIN : B007PRO6GK
- Department : Men's
- Customer reviews:
Fitted: next-to-skin without the squeeze. lightweight, smooth heat gear fabric and articulated mesh fly panel. 4-way stretch fabrication allows greater mobility in any direction. moisture transport system wicks sweat and dries quickly. anti-odour technology prevents the growth of odour-causing microbes. performance waistband and working fly.
1 x Underwear
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: simply the best and most comfy pants I have ever had... Now bought 6 pairs
Only one criticism is that Under Armour have a limited colour range in the 3 inch boxer. If you want more exciting colours then you will have to go for a different length.
I would happily buy again for the price, although for the same purpose I would go for the 2undr gearshift which I recommend if budget allows.
They're lightweight and wicking, so that Betty Swallocks is a thing of the past. They're thin enough so that I don't have a VPL even in my compression running leggings.