- Distinct, ultra lightweight fabric constructed with internal air pockets is breathable and still provides great structure
- Four way stretch construction moves in every direction
- 100% Polyester
- Move Light Graphic Pant
- Material wicks sweat and dries really fast
- Exposed, wordmark elastic waistband with external drawcord has a clean finish front
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 1 x 1 x 1 cm; 300 Grams
- Date First Available : 22 Nov. 2018
- Manufacturer : Under Armour
- Item model number : 1345774-003
- ASIN : B07KSQS5C9
- Department : Men's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 97,535 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- Customer reviews:
Move Light Graphic Pant
From the manufacturer
We started with one T-shirt that gave athletes an undeniable advantage, and we ended up completely changing the way athletes dress. Today, innovation is our lifeblood and the key to delivering on our Brand Vision: to inspire you with performance solutions you never knew you needed and can’t imagine living without.
WEAR THIS TO FEEL WARM, DRY & LIGHT.
This is the layer athlete’s trust when the mercury drops. ColdGear eliminates the need to wear heavy, bulky gear in cold weather.
WEAR THIS TO FEEL COOL, DRY, AND LIGHT.
The original innovation our founder dreamed up while sweating under the summer sun. This super-breathable fabric wicks sweat and regulates body temperature so you feel cooler, drier, and lighter than ever
|Armour Compression Shirt||UA Raid 8 Short||UA Tech 2.0 Short-Sleeve||Armour 2.0 Legging||Hustle 4.0 Backpack|
|4-way stretch construction||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Moisture Transport System||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These are decent enough (the Underarmour logo up the leg a little too prominent for my taste but what the hey?), comfortable and easy wash. The fabric is a little on the heavy side (wouldn't like to get caught our in the rain with them) but good all round jogging bottom. A couple of months on there is slight pilling of the material but nothing serious.
A tad expensive so buy when on offer for an absolute bargain.