- Running and Training – The light running trousers are elasticated and feel like a second skin. They are the ideal base layer for sport on cold days.
- Light and Comfortable – With the robust and light HeatGear fabric, the functional underwear offers all the advantages of UA compression and fits well.
- 56% Polyamide, 40% Polyester, 4% Elastane
- Machine Wash
- Fastening: Lace Up
- Under Armour 2.0 COMP SHORT
- Ultra-tight, second-skin fit for a locked-in feel
There is a newer style of this item:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 17.78 x 17.78 x 5.08 cm; 66 Grams
- Date First Available : 14 Feb. 2017
- Manufacturer : Under Armour
- Item model number : 1289566
- ASIN : B01FFL45PY
- Department : Men's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 87 in Clothing (See Top 100 in Clothing)
- Customer reviews:
Under Armour men‘s compression shorts UA HeatGear Armour – elastic and quick-drying compression trousers.
Comfortable, elastic and durable: These shorts from Under Armour are crowd-pleasers thanks to their high-quality material and comfortable skin-tight fit. Featuring tough but light HeatGear fabric, the thermal underwear has all the benefits of UA compression clothing and is the ideal base layer for sport on cold days. The innovative 4-way stretch material ensures freedom of movement in all directions. The new ergonomic design, with stitches around areas prone to particular strain, adds extra durability.
Heavy perspiration is a thing of the past, because the unique material of the sports trousers takes sweat away from the skin and dries quickly. The net inserts in the gusset and inseams provide extra cooling and ventilation. The functional shorts feature a broad elastic waistband to ensure they sit comfortably. The main part is made of 79% polyester and 21% elastane and the net inserts are made of 92% polyester and 8% elastane.
UNDER ARMOUR MAKES ATHLETES BETTER.
We started with a T-shirt that gave athletes an undeniable advantage and eventually resulted in a complete renewal of sportswear. Today, innovation is our lifeblood and the key to achieving our brand mission.
The product details
- Breathable compression shorts
- Durable, light material
- Strategic net inserts
- Elastic and sturdy
- 5 cm wide elastic waistband
- Inner leg: 15 cm
- Material: Polyester/Elastane
- Main: 79% polyester/21% elastane
- Netting: 92% polyester/8% elastane
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, I spent some time reading reviews of various products (here and elsewhere) as I needed shorts with good compression to help recover from injury. Bought these based on the reviews and the high elastane content. I found they provide little more compression than a pair of boxer shorts. Far less than I was expecting and really disappointed with the Under Armor hype. I have cheaper compression shorts with much better compression.
So in terms of a £20 pair of boxers they're great - expensive - but great. In terms of a pair of compression shorts as advertised - they are not great at all.
I 've found out that Under Armour has never failed me, not once,
The actual ‘speedpocket’ is great if you don’t need to access your phone so much during your activity, as it can be fiddly to put your phone in securely and quickly (iPhone 8). Mini rear lumbar pocket is great for keys and other small items - jangling at a minimum! All in all delighted with the purchase.