- Classic Fit – The peaked cap features a pre-curved visor and structured front panels that maintain the cap's shape with a low profile fit
- Style and Function – With UA Storm technology, the material repels water without sacrificing breathability; The visor cap features a stylish logo
- Shell: 100% Polyester
- Men's Golf Headline Cap 3.0
- Keep Cool – With the integrated HeatGear sweatband of this sun hat, sweat is drawn away from the skin, keeping the wearer dry and cool
- Absolute Comfort – This sports hat's stretch-woven fabric provides a comfortable fit and feel, and the built-in HeatGear sweatband wicks away sweat
- Material and Fit – Under Armour Men's Golf Headline Cap 30; Stylish and functional visor cap for men; Material: 100 Percent Polyester; Fit: Regular
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 1 x 1 x 1 cm; 300 Grams
- Date First Available : 14 Nov. 2018
- Manufacturer : Under Armour
- Item model number : 1328669
- ASIN : B07CZ86FWJ
- Department : Men's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 68 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #1 in Men's Golf Caps
- Customer reviews:
Men's heathered blitzing 3.0
From the manufacturer
UNDER ARMOUR MAKES YOU BETTER
We started with one T-shirt that gave athletes an undeniable advantage, and we ended up completely changing the way athletes dress. Today, innovation is our lifeblood and the key to delivering on our Brand Vision: to inspire you with performance solutions you never knew you needed and can’t imagine living without.
Men’s UA Heathered Blitzing 3.0 Cap
The third generation of the most popular UA hat. Performance materials, classic fit, and our signature HeatGear sweatband make this an easy favourite.
- UA Classic Fit features a pre-curved visor & structured front panels that maintain shape with a low profile fit
- Front panel backed with foam padding for added comfort
- UA Microthread fabric uses re-engineered fibres designed to give superior stretch & breathability
- Built-in HeatGear sweatband wicks away sweat to keep you cool & dry
- Stretch construction provides a comfortable fit
- Embroidered logos
ABOUT UNDER ARMOUR SHORT SLEEVES
WEAR THIS TO FEEL COOL, DRY, AND LIGHT.
The original innovation our founder dreamed up while sweating under the summer sun. This super-breathable fabric wicks sweat and regulates body temperature so you feel cooler, drier, and lighter than ever.
WEAR THIS TO FEEL WARM, DRY & LIGHT.
This is the layer athlete’s trust when the mercury drops. ColdGear eliminates the need to wear heavy, bulky gear in cold weather.
Measurements are desired standards, some variability may occur.
HOW TO MEASURE
HEAD: To figure out your UA fitted hat size, measure the circumference of your head where your hat will rest. If you don't have a tape measure, use a string and measure it against a ruler. Find your measurement on the size chart to determine your ideal UA hat size.
|HeatGear Armour Compression Shirt||UA Raid 10 Shorts||UA Tech 2.0 Short-Sleeve||UA HeatGear Armour Compression Shorts||UA Hustle 5.0 Backpack|
|4-way stretch construction||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Moisture Transport System||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I wish i had bought a few more while they were on offer, although they're well worth full price in my opinion. Very pleased with my purchase.
The small label inside reveals the thing Under Armour go to great lengths not to advertise: MADE IN CHINA.
UA don't seem to mind making money from Chinese labour, some people think differently.
Up to you of course but I'd have like to have known in advance.
By Phil on 9 May 2020
My head measures about 56cm in circumference and while my M/L size does fit, my head starts to hurt after 30 mins or so of wearing from how tight it is.
May be worth going a size larger than usual with this one.
By Nick on 18 July 2020