|7 UK||6 UK||40 EU||7 US||9.9|
|7.5 UK||6.5 UK||40.5 EU||7.5 US||10|
|8 UK||7 UK||41 EU||8 US||10.1|
|8.5 UK||7.5 UK||42 EU||8.5 US||10.4|
|9 UK||8 UK||42.5 EU||9 US||10.6|
|9.5 UK||8.5 UK||43 EU||9.5 US||10.8|
|10 UK||9 UK||44 EU||10 US||11|
|10.5 UK||9.5 UK||44.5 EU||10.5 US||11.1|
|11 UK||10 UK||45 EU||11 US||11.4|
|11.5 UK||10.5 UK||45.5 EU||11.5 US||11.6|
|12 UK||11 UK||46 EU||12 US||11.8|
|12.5 UK||11.5 UK||47 EU||12.5 US||12|
|13 UK||12 UK||47.5 EU||13 US||12.1|
|13.5 UK||12.5 UK||48 EU||13.5 US||12.2|
|14 UK||13 UK||48.5 EU||14 US||12.6|
|14.5 UK||13.5 UK||49 EU||14.5 US||12.9|
|15 UK||14 UK||49.5 EU||15 US||13|
|15.5 UK||14.5 UK||50 EU||15.5 US||13.1|
|16 UK||15 UK||50.5 EU||16 US||13.2|
- Neutral: for runners who need flexibility, cushioning & versatility engineered mesh upper is extremely lightweight & breathable, with strategic support where you need it lightweight, external heel counter for additional support that keeps the back of the foot locked in place dual midsole combines micro G with charged cushioning for the ultimate blend of comfort & energy return removable, comfort sockliner provides a comfortable & responsive ride solid rubber outsole Covers high impact zones for greater durability with less weight reflective details for increased visibility on low-light runs offset: 8mm weight: 9.4oz
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Inner Material: Synthetic
- Sole: Synthetic
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Shoe Width: Medium
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 30.98 x 20.82 x 10.92 cm; 907 Grams
- Date First Available : 28 Nov. 2019
- Manufacturer : Under Armour
- ASIN : B07Z8RW1X6
- Item model number : 3022592
- Department : Men's
Best Sellers Rank:
26,010 in Shoes & Bags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Bags)
- 504 in Men's Road Running Shoes
- Customer reviews:
Charged Rogue 2.
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Ordered my usual size 10UK despite some reviews suggesting going half a size up and I think it was the right call. Length-wise they are perfect, though when I tried them on first they felt a bit snug around the waist / mid-sole area of my foot (and I have a slim foot)... probably because I'm just too used to my older worn in runners. They already feel comfortable after a few days and that'll improve further. Nice shoe, like the design and there's quite a springy feel to them.
They seemed to cause a little bit of foot pain to begin with, but I assumed this was just part of the wearing-in process. I persisted, and now they’ve caused plantar fasciitis in my left foot, so that’s me out of action for several months now, at least.
Serves me right for buying cheap running shoes.