- Soft-touch - the lightweight Underwear For men is stretchy, dry quickly and offers an incomparably comfortable feeling on the skin
- No limits - with their elasticated 4-way stretch material and the performance waistband, These men's Boxer shorts offer unlimited freedom of movement
- 57% Cotton, 38% Polyester, 5% Elastane
- Charged Cotton 6in 3 Pack
- Quick-drying - for lasting freshness, the Extra-Lightweight material of the Men's briefs draws sweat away from the skin and Dries quickly
- Extra features - The soft Boxer shorts feature a built-in fly and a seamless construction at the back and sides for comfort
- Material and fit - Under Armour Charged Cotton Boxer 3 pack, men's underwear For sport, material: 57% cotton/38% polyester/5% Elastane, fit: Tight
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 1 x 1 x 1 cm; 80 Grams
- Date First Available : 15 April 2020
- Manufacturer : Under Armour
- Item model number : 1363617
- ASIN : B082YPTFM7
- Department : Men's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 892 in Clothing (See Top 100 in Clothing)
- Customer reviews:
Charged cotton fabric has the comfort of cotton, but dries much faster. 4-Way stretch fabrication allows greater mobility in any direction. Moisture transport system wicks sweat & dries quickly. Working fly. Inseam: 15cm.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Add to that they are very comfortable and I don't think I'll ever buy other types/brands of underwear.
The fabric is nothing to write home about, its just a 4 way stretch cotton/polyester blend. Don't be fooled by the cool sounding "charged cotton" marketing speak into thinking your getting some super high tech sports fabric. I do prefer this over their 100% polyester boxers though as the cotton has more of a matt look to it, rather than the shiny look of their non cotton boxers.
Overall i am happy with them and they are very comfy, but I think they are maybe a tad over priced.
I won't wear anything else now until they stop making them.
They wash extremely well too.
The 'annoying' label DOES come out in its entirety... There's even a YouTube video for it!
Don't cut it along the apparent 'cut here' lines... hold the seam firmly with one thumb/finger where the label is, have faith, and pull/tear the label out with the other hand. You can then pick out the thread that was used to hold the label in place. It looks like its the same thread as the seam, but it isn't.
If you’re a bodybuilder, or thicker guy (bigger legs, glutes) these are not going to stay in place on your legs.
The quality of the cotton is pretty thin (maybe as it has to stretch more to fit around gym built physique)
At first they feel ok, soft, supportive, and tight around the leg. But by the time I walk to my gym (20 min walk) they have already started to rise on my leg, half way through my weights workout they have basically Risen all the way up to a short trunk cut, and if you decide to to cardio, or heavy movement with a lot of sweating, they will roll up so much, it will be like wearing briefs -but with the embarrassing and noticeable thick roll of fabric which bunches up under your cheeks - worse than just wearing a brief cut due to the thick roll of fabric.
These might be great for inactive guys, guys who just go from their house, to a car, to a car park, and then a desk job, and back home.
But if you are an active guy, 10k steps + weights, plus any cardio, these are not going to cut it once you sweat, they will roll up 100%.
Might have more to do with having a gym physique and thicker legs and glutes? Maybe on lean, skinny guys they stay in place?
A shame really as when you first put them on they are comfortable and do prevent chafing and rubbing, but it is very short lived
It is worth paying extra for something that is so close to your skin for such a large part of your life! I finally invested in these Under Armour boxers and they feel so light and smooth. They are worth every penny and I will definitely continue to buy these. So far they are durable and have been washed and put in the dryer. I bought a M and am a 32" waist. The elastic waistband is very comfortable and doesn't fold over. The boxers don't ride up either.
- Use during exercise
- Pricey but in my opinion well worth it
Really quick delivery and happy with the packaging. Bought a second set!