- Lightweight and breathable - The trainers offer full breathability thanks to the light mesh upper material with structured overlay details.
- Enhanced stability - Thanks to the heel cap and leather mid-foot saddle, these trainers offer enhanced support and stability around the foot.
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Inner Material: Synthetic
- Sole: Rubber
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Shoe Width: Medium
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 33.5 x 21.41 x 12.19 cm; 789 Grams
- Date First Available : 13 Aug. 2020
- Manufacturer : Under Armour
- ASIN : B087YWZV53
- Item model number : 3023703
- Department : Men's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,973 in Shoes & Bags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Bags)
- Customer reviews:
Under Armour UA Charged Commit TR 3 - comfortable and breathable running trainers for men.
Thanks to the highly-breathable materials and comfortable fit, these sports shoes are ideal for running and gym training. The lightweight mesh upper ensures that the shoes are fully breathable while the padded insole moulds around the foot to improve comfort and prevent slipping.
In addition, the Charged Cushioning technology in the midsole enhances energy transfer and transforms soft landings into an explosive step. Thanks to the hard-wearing heel caps, the foot remains stable during activity to reduce the potential for injuries and the lightweight rubber outsole gives the sneakers additional grip and flexibility.
UNDER ARMOUR MAKES ATHLETES BETTER.
We started with a T-shirt that gave athletes an undeniable advantage and ultimately resulted in a complete renewal of sportswear. Today, innovation is our lifeblood and the key to achieving our brand mission.
The product details:
- Comfortable sports shoes for men
- Breathable mesh outer material
- Double heel cap for stability
- Leather midsole band for support
- Padded insole prevents slipping
- Charged Cushioning midsole absorbs impact
- Rubber outsole and strategic flex-notches for flexibility and traction
- Drop: 8 mm, Weight: 300 grams
From the manufacturer
UNDER ARMOUR MAKES YOU BETTER
We started with one T-shirt that gave athletes an undeniable advantage, and we ended up completely changing the way athletes dress. Today, innovation is our lifeblood and the key to delivering on our Brand Vision: to inspire you with performance solutions you never knew you needed and can’t imagine living without.
Men's UA Charged Bandit 6 Running Shoes
When you're training on the road or warming up for a meet, you want something just as fast as your spikes. That's where this light, aerodynamic, men's every day running shoe comes in. No shock, all speed.
- Lightweight, engineered two-toned mesh upper construction for increased ventilation
- Cushioned ankle collar & tongue for added comfort
- Full-length molded sockliner forms to the foot, eliminating slippage & providing ideal underfoot comfort
- Anatomically placed flex grooves offer proper flexibility in key areas
- NEUTRAL: For runners who need a balance of flexibility & cushioning
ABOUT UNDER ARMOUR SHOES
THE RIGHT SHOES FOR EVERY RUN.
Stability. Lightweight. Cushion. Find the shoe that fits the way you run. Our men’s running shoes eliminate distractions so you can focus on performance. Get the best running shoes for your best run.
WEAR THIS TO FEEL COOL, DRY, AND LIGHT.
The original innovation our founder dreamed up while sweating under the summer sun. This super-breathable fabric wicks sweat and regulates body temperature so you feel cooler, drier, and lighter than ever.
WEAR THIS TO FEEL WARM, DRY & LIGHT.
This is the layer athlete’s trust when the mercury drops. ColdGear eliminates the need to wear heavy, bulky gear in cold weather.
Measurements are desired standards, some variability may occur.
HOW TO MEASURE
FOOT: We start with the true foot, which means we measure from heel to toe. That measurement (in centimeters) is then translated into our standard sizes.
To find your foot measurement closely trace your entire foot onto a piece of paper and measure from heel to toe. If your measurement is between chart numbers, we recommend sizing up. Be sure you’re putting your full weight on your foot while tracing. Please note: for the best results, measuring later in the day is recommended.
|HeatGear Armour Compression Shirt||UA Raid 10 Shorts||UA Tech 2.0 Short-Sleeve||UA HeatGear Armour Compression Shorts||UA Hustle 5.0 Backpack|
|4-way stretch construction||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Moisture Transport System||✓||✓||✓||✓|