- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
- Crew socks, ideal for both sports and everyday useage
- Material: 51% Cotton, 33% Polyester, 14% Polyamide, 2% Elastane
- Machine Wash
- Fully cushioned foot for shock absorbtion and extra comfort
- Flat toe seam to prevent irritation
- Comfortable and hard wearing
Other Sellers on Amazon
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Champion Men's Sports Socks (Pack of 6)
Puma Sports Socks Cush Crew (6 Pair Pack)
6 Pairs Mens Umbro Sports Socks
Mens NIKE 3 pair pack white cotton cushioned crew sport socks
Heatgear Tech Crew 3Pk Unisex Socks
|Sold By||Red Klog||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||U&S Apparels||BIZ Sportswear||Amazon.co.uk|
|Colour||White||White||White||Black||White||White / White / Steel (100)|
These crew socks are timeless and durable, ideal for both sports and everyday use. The socks are comfortable and hard wearing, offering a perfect blend of function and style.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These failed to fulfil that long lost feeling!
Upon unveiling my long over due umbro socks, straight away i noticed they looked a bit, shiny? Not what I remember.
They dont tenderly slip over my toes like they use to. It was unsatisfying! There not as soft as i remember. They slip down and get a bit baggy by my toes, which is super annoying for me.
I wont be purchasing again. Ive been on the Donnay's for years and just never fully appreciated how good of a sock they are. I shall not sway away again.
they didn't shrink but there was lots of material that came off the socks each day on both my feet and all over the floor. they're just too cheaply made and for the price its cheaper to get from high street sports shops instead for value and longevity...