- Yoga pants made of bi-stretch for extremely high comfort
- Incredibly movement friendly which makes it perfect for dynamic yoga moves
- 88% Polyester, 12% Elastane
- Fastening: Drawstring
- Advanced Jivan
- Sits comfortably and just right thanks to the wide elastic waistband with an internal drawstring
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 2.54 x 2.54 x 2.54 cm; 200 Grams
- Date First Available : 10 Oct. 2018
- Manufacturer : Ultrasport
- Item model number : 1459-200-S
- ASIN : B0746TP9T3
- Department : Men's
- Best Sellers Rank: 335,404 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- 4,417 in Men's Sports Clothing Trousers
- Customer reviews:
Ultrasport is a brand sold exclusively on Amazon from third party manufacturers.
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is a smart pair of fitness trousers from German sports brand Ultrasport - they also make things like garden trampolines and budget price bicycles. They're made of 2-way stretch polyester with 12% spandex and are machine washable at 40C. The fabric and finish are flawless.
=== THINGS I LIKE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT ===
* Machine washable at 40%
* Broad elasticated waistband that fits comfortably
* Shoelace drawstring with metal eyelets
* Flawless fabric, stitching and finish
* Two deep pockets at either side
* Panel across the top at the back to shape the trousers
* No-frills packaging
=== NIGGLES ===
* Although the product contains 12% spandex, initially they don't feel very stretchy; that's because they are made of only two-way stretch fabric: the fabric stretches lengthways, but not sideways. That means they will need to be worn loosely, not as a fitted style.
* There's nothing to stop the slippery material from slipping down your legs if you're in downward dog or another inverted position
At the time of writing this review, there is no price stated for this product and I am therefore unable to comment on value for money.
They are dark blue and have an elasticated waist with a drawstring to tighten them, and two side pockets which are deep enough to hold a phone or whatever you use to play your exercise music. All in all these are good, comfortable fitness trousers.
There is a lot of room in the whole leg area - from the thigh to the calves. Some people might find them a bit baggy, but they are very roomy and comfortable if you are stretching, exercising or just lounging around at home.
The material is very light, packs into a very small form and does not crease, so these yoga trousers will be taken all over the world for wearing in hotels.
I've practiced yoga and Tai Chi for decades. These claim to be suitable for yoga and Tai Chi - they are not. Can't think of anything they are suitable for - maybe pyjamas?
What's wrong with them then?
THIN - very thin material, transparent if you hold it up to the light
CLINGY - feels very artificial (polyester/spandex mix, so it is 100% artificial).
NOT ENOUGH STRETCH - ironically, as contains spandex, they don't stretch sufficiently around the hips. I found them uncomfortable and tight when doing wide stretches, "maa-bu" or kicks
EMBARRASSING - seriously, who wants to be seen in clingy, semi-transparent, plasticky, ill-fitting unnatural material?
Our eldest son is a large medium, if that makes any sense, and he's still growing. He's a shade under six feet tall. These fitted him fairly well, although the legs are quite narrow, so if you have rugby or running thighs you may need to look elsewhere. The trousers stretch but not THAT much.
The fabric is thin. Super thin. It isn't too revealing even when stretched, so take that as a pro or a con depending on how much of an exhibitionist you are. Described as yoga trousers, I'd say it lives up to that. As general fitness trousers, they may be too thin for outdoors or rough usage.
Fit was sound and there is give either way so should be good for people who straddle sizes. Materials used feel good quality and they are well stitched etc.
A very solid item.