|Color||Green Powder Coated|
|Style||+ Regular Candle|
UCO Unisex's Mini Candle Lantern Kit 2.0
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Colour||Green Powder Coated|
|Style||+ Regular Candle|
About this item
- Product 1: Kit Includes: Mini Lantern, x3 original tea lights, carry case.
- Product 1: Lightweight, durable aluminum candle lantern with powder-coated finish.
- Product 1: Can also be used with Beeswax and citronella candles
- Product 1: Heatproof base, glass heat shield and hanging hook.
- Product 2: Custom size, shape, and formulation designed for use with UCO Candle Lanterns
- Product 2: Burns cleanly (without residue or dripping) for more than 9 hours
- Product 2: Citronella and Beeswax Candles also available
- Product 2: Outer packaging may vary
- Kit Includes: Mini Lantern, x3 original tea lights, carry case.
- Lightweight, durable aluminum candle lantern with powder-coated finish.
- Can also be used with Beeswax and citronella candles
- Heatproof base, glass heat shield and hanging hook.
- Easy-slide glass chimney creates a windproof environment for the candle
- Custom size, shape, and formulation designed for use with UCO Candle Lanterns
- Burns cleanly (without residue or dripping) for more than 9 hours
- Regular Candle (Pack Of 3)
- Citronella and Beeswax Candles also available
- Outer packaging may vary
UCO Unisex's Mini Candle Lantern Kit 2.0, Green Powder Coated, One Size
Powered by a simple tea light, The Mini Candle Lantern Kit 2.0 is perfect for shedding a little warmth and light on a good time. A powder-coated finish UPC preserves cosmetic durability, while its ultralight and easily maintained design makes it ideal for backpacking, emergency light at home,a cabin in the woods or fishing. Kit includes a protective carry case and four tea lights.
UCO Unisex's Original Regular Candle (Pack of 3) -White, One Size
The UCO 9-hour candle is custom designed for use in the UCO Original Candle Lantern or the UCO Candlelier Candle Lantern. It has a clean-burning, dripless formulation with a specially designed wick. Available in 3-packs. 3-pack weighs 5.0 ounces. Made in the USA.
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Lantern itself is solidly made, and the bag is soft and well made. Love it.
Now on the plus side its probably the safest tealight holder you can get and will prevent most unfortunate, though not all, spills.
That said it has a 3 prong grip to seat the tea light in which will have to be adjusted with a pair of pliers if you want you use it with cheaper standard tealights. The tealights provided are about 4.1cm wide and my bag of wilko ones are 3.8cm, hence the pliers. However I wouldn't recommend using cheap tealights, the ones supplied with it are 1.5cm deep whilst my cheap ones are about 0.7cm deep. Using cheap tealights I have found the following effect: you get about 30 - 40 mins of maximum light and then the wick starts to sag dimming an already low light light considerably. I have also found these tea lights near impossible to relight because of poor quality wicks, I'm going to experiment next with beeswax tealights next as they are supposed to burn longer and brighter, though the only ones I can find are probably too deep for the lantern at 4cm.
TLDR: a small, safe, cheap, not fantastically bright light, which is most economical when used in a single burn to the end of each candle (6 hrs?) and you may need to experiment with the best candle for you so you can stock up. Also the steel plate at the top gets mighty hot!