- Mens metallic leather shiny trousers nightclub wear
- Material: Cotton/Polyester, the leather trousers make you feel comfortable and cool when wearing
- Fastening: Button
- slim fit
- Feature:Shiny/ Slim Fit / Straight / Zipper closure / Side pockets/double-welt back pockets
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- If you’re sick of never standing out at a party, fed up with feeling invisible among your friends, and are ready to shake things up, look no further.
- Our outfit gives you an instant conversation starter that will display your confidence to the max.
- According to a study conducted by Harvard psychologist Craig Malkin, “men and women both prefer a confident date over an attractive one, for a number of reasons.” Give your confidence a chance to show.
Show Your Confidence
- Our team of designers morphed a prototype into an innovative outfit that fits all sizes.
- Tried and tested on boy of all sizes, our outfit was put to the test.
- After several changes to the fabric composition, addition of multiple features such as an elastic waistband and deep pockets, and multiple sizing adjustments, we can proudly say this outfit has passed the test and is ready for you!
3 Colors For Your Choice
The golden pants are most popular color choice for the color is more energetic and bring more passionate feelings.
The silver pants tend to be more elegant and gentle but it is still very shiny and suitable for you to give more elegant feelings.
The black one is more close to daily wear and the black color could perfectly match many other clothings.
SUCCESS SPRINGS FROM CONFIDENCE,CONFIDENCE RESTS ON PREPARATIO
We have a professional team with professional designers and Suit cutter. We are all ready to served you.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Mr. R. G. Wilson on 15 July 2019