- Men's sweatshirt for camping and hiking.
- Silver sportswear from Trespass.
- Jynx platinum stripe sweatshirt.
- Trespass sports products are designed to allow you to enjoy your favourite sport without worrying about anything but performing at your best.
- Sportswear made with premium materials suitable for any sporting activity.
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 25 x 17 x 15 cm; 600 Grams
- Date First Available : 22 July 2020
- Manufacturer : Trespass
- Item model number : MAFLFLK20001
- ASIN : B08DGY6N1J
- Best Sellers Rank: 25,856 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- Customer reviews:
Jynx is a ideal looking men’s polar fleece jacket part of the high-end AT300 Trespass range. This fleece has a rib effect and has been designed for comfort and warmth. The three zipped pockets as well as the black polar fleece side panels make it a very practical and resistant jacket. The special structure of the Airtrap technology not only stretches to give you freedom of movement, but also creates airspaces that trap and hold your body heat. This fleece weights 320 gsm and will most definitely keep you warm. Available in a few different colours.
Please read all product packaging literature and product labels before use.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I contacted the seller regarding the issue but was told that there is nothing they could (would) do as it is older than 6 months. True, but a jacket should not fall to pieces after 8 months!
I would therefore can't recommend buying this jacket. Spend a little more and get something decent and be careful who you buy from.
Looks like I'm going to have to stitch it back up, or throw it in the bin. Nice!
By Ancient Briton on 31 December 2019
It blocks out light breezes and can't withstand a bit of light rain before soaking through.
I have been wearing it a lot and have not tired of it yet.