- Save 30% each on Qualifying items offered by Trespass UK when you purchase 1 or more. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase, you will receive an email with further information. Terms and Conditions apply. Learn more.
- Also check our best rated Thermos Flask reviews
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Silicone Drink Cup
- Raised Text Grip
- Coffee Pop
- Lower Half Folds Inside
- When empty BPA free
Buy it with
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
- Package Dimensions : 17 x 9 x 9 cm; 180 Grams
- Date First Available : 5 Sept. 2018
- Manufacturer : Trespass
- Item model number : UUACMIM30038_BLKEACH
- ASIN : B07216DSVM
- Department : Unisex
Best Sellers Rank:
252,577 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
- 1,013 in Insulated Cups & Mugs
- Customer reviews:
COFFEEPOP is a silicone drinks cup by Trespass. Its capacity is 355ml and when empty, the lower half folds inside for easy storage. The material is BPA free and thanks to the raised text grip you can comfortably hold the cup no matter how hot the beverage.
From the manufacturer
At Trespass, we have always been passionate about creating a brand where adventure comes first. We believe no matter where you reside in the world or what age you are, you should always be able to embrace the great outdoors. Established in 1938 under the name Jacobs & Turner Ltd situated in the heart of Glasgow Scotland. In the beginning, we had just 12 machinists working profusely where we provided uniforms and other items of clothing to large organisations including the local police. As our success grew, we started creating anoraks and waterproof jackets that shaped the future of our business.
With in-house designers and product experts, our team are highly talented creative individuals who explore the possibilities and constantly push the boundaries of innovation.
Today, Trespass is one of the UK’s most successful outdoor clothing retailers providing a wide range of products from walking boots to outdoor furniture, selling internationally and exporting to over 60 countries.