- Keep yourself wrapped up during the colder months with the dependable ‘Kennett’ taslon short parka coat with sherpa fleece lined hood by Tokyo Laundry.
- Ideal for keeping the winter weather at bay, this practical outerwear coat is constructed in Taslon with a coating to give you weatherproof protection and is padded with inner quilted lining, with storm cuffs at the wrists for added warmth.
- 100% Polyester
- Machine wash according to label instructions. Do not tumble dry.
- There are two large pockets to the front, with a zip pocket on the arm to keep your valuables at hand.
- Featuring a sherpa fleece lined hood with faux fur trim and bungee draw cord string, and has a zip through fasten with funnel neckline.
- A branded embroidered badge is featured on the right arm, with branded rubber tabs on the pockets to add finishing details.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Regular fit Tokyo Laundry branding Taslon outer construction with coating Borg lined hood with faux fur outer trim and adjustable toggles Strap detail to the back of the hood Fully lined with soft padding and quilting Central zip up fasten Two lower pockets with snap button fastening 1 zip chest pocket Singular zip up left forearm pocket Funnel neck Full length sleeves with ribbed storm cuffs Ribbed hem Branded embroidered badge to left arm sleeve Branded rubber tabs to front pocket