|Price:|| £9.99 £19.99
Free Returns on some sizes and colours
- These versatile jersey jogger shorts by Tokyo Laundry are ideal whether you are working out or relaxing at home.
- These relaxed shorts with an athleisure touch feature Tokyo Laundry's signature vintage branding.
- 55% Cotton, 45% Polyester
- Boasting a cotton blend, brush back fleece construction to ensure you stay comfortable all day long, these are soft to touch and cut mid thigh to give you the ultimate fit.
- Featuring an elasticated waistband and adjustable draw cords, with two side pockets with a single rear pocket.
- Tokyo Laundry is a trusted, British designed menswear brand that fuses style, comfort and quality.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From Lazing Around, To Running Around And Everything In Between, These Versatile Tokyo Laundry Shorts Have Got You Covered. Perfect Shorts For The Gym Or General Usage.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This pair look and feel great but these too have shallow pockets and in this day and age where mobile phones are rather large it's annoying that the pockets don't accommodate this. From the bottom of the pocket to the bottom of the opening is only 4 inches and my phone hangs out whilst standing (easy for theives or fall out while walking) and when sat it just falls out regardless, in fact anything you would usually put in a pocket falls out because the pockets are actually angled more horizontal instead of downward, my lighter has literally just fallen out whilst writing this.
It's annoying as the shorts are smart looking and super comfy, they'll be my new lounging shorts but not for wearing out of the house. Had the pockets been a triple the depth they'd have been 5 stars.
This is a real shame as Tokyo Laundry are an established brand - their quality control should be better.