Time To Run Men's Pace Running/Gym/Training/Workout/Jogging Short With Zipped Side Pockets And Quick Dry Inner Liner
Free returns on some sizes and colours
|S||S||28 - 30|
|M||M||30 - 32|
|L||L||32 - 34|
|XL||XL||34 - 36|
|2XL||2XL||36 - 38|
- VERSATILE-Cut a little shorter for freedom of movement and gym work, two secure pockets make the Spirit Training/Running Short ideal for trails, tarmac or treadmills. Drawcord closure allows for a precision fit around the waist.
- LIGHTWEIGHT FABRIC-Enhances comfort and performance whilst working out or on the longest of trail runs. The water resistant fabric adds to the protection for those inclement days.
- Fastening: Drawstring
- Regular Fit
- DURABLE-Quick drying water resistant fabric. 92/% polyester for durability and 8% spandex for stretch. Great for squats in the gym.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 32 x 26 x 3 cm; 300 Grams
- Date First Available : 7 Nov. 2019
- Manufacturer : time to run
- Item model number : 11423
- ASIN : B08154RXC8
- Department : Men's
Best Sellers Rank:
25,196 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- 64 in Men's Running Shorts
- Customer reviews:
Brand new for the spring of 2020, the Time to Run Men's 4" Running/Training/Workout Short offers the perfect solution for gym, trail or roadwork. With a regular cut, this Square Cut Running Short is ideal for gym workouts and due to the stretch of the fabric, it's popular with powerlifters who need a little stretch from their shorts. Following extensive feedback from our core testers, the short benefits from two side pockets which have lock down zips ensuring that everything stays in place whilst on the move. Each pocket is large enough for a tissue, key or a medium sized mobile phone. Finishing things of, the anti bacterial inner liner ensures that everything else is kept safely in place, so eliminating the need to use stand alone underwear.
- Ideal for trails, tarmac or treadmills.
- Two pockets, one either side which will accomodate a medium size mobile phone.
- Drawstring waist-secured by toggle.
- Quick drying water resistant outer fabric. 92% polyester for comfort 8% spandex for stretch
- 100% Polyester wicking inner lining. Train in comfort.
- 10cm inseam. (Size large.)
- See image gallery for full size chart.
- No quibble 60 day return window.
From point of concept, all Time to Run products are designed and tested with you, the end user in mind. Using quality and ethically sourced fabrics, goods are manufactured in safe working environments which enables us to deliver high quality products at affordable prices.
All of this combined allows us to keep our customers at the heart of everything we do.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One word of warning though - the shorts come up small. I am a medium - 32'' waist, 5'9'', slim build, and the medium are pretty snug! So, you may wish to go up a size. Not saying the medium is bad - I'm still happily using them. However, I also have a large, and they have a bit more room without being too baggy. Your choice.
I have found though that a rough inseam rubs the inside of my thigh, I've never had this from any other shorts, but it means that these are now only of use for general "exercise class" rather than for running which is what they were bought for.
By Timmy on 14 August 2021